Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:48 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 In-N-Out info **updates** 

stompah wrote:
CQBgopher wrote:
The long lines are for the novelty. Chick-fil-A practically has traffic control for their drive ups along with the worst parking lot configuration in the free world, and nobody seems to militia rage about them as often as they do In-n-Out Burger.

They die down after a while. Like the Vegas strip one, lines around the building and out the parking lot by 10:45 yet a few minutes down the road to the one by UNLV and it’s practically vacant.

Easy answer. Because of Chick-fil-A's religious affiliation a certain segment of the population stays away. That riff raff chooses other fast food places like In-n-Out, Popeyes, etc.

And now that CFA has started cozying up to Wokesters and the LGBTQSS they've pegged onto a lot of Right Side boycott lists too. I still patronize my local CFA because its team are rockstars who've taken very good care of me even in tight time-crunch situations--admittedly I MAY get "special" service because one of the managers had her husband lose his platinum credit card in the parking lot and I found and retrieved it on my way into the store--but I've made sure the franchisee knows that my continued patronage is on the strength of his team's product and customer service DESPITE my objections to Corporate's shenanigans.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Old Growth wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
usrifle wrote:
8 hours wait for a Burger?? Anybody willing to do that is an idiot. Did they bring in Sani-Cans for the drive through line? :ROFLMAO:

That having been said, I always thought “In-N-Out Burger” was an odd name if you thought about it…

Before the "secret menu" items, In-n-Out was in reference to the fact that they only offered a small handful of simple items that were quick to order, and quick to prepare and serve.

So you were In n Out in a quickness. :thumbsup2:

Yeah, I knew that.

I just meant if you think about it longer…

I suppose you could order a hot dog 1/2-3/4 covered in mayonnaise.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

I suppose you could order a hot dog 1/2-3/4 covered in mayonnaise.

That's how it looks on the way out.

Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Old Growth wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
usrifle wrote:
8 hours wait for a Burger?? Anybody willing to do that is an idiot. Did they bring in Sani-Cans for the drive through line? :ROFLMAO:

That having been said, I always thought “In-N-Out Burger” was an odd name if you thought about it…

Before the "secret menu" items, In-n-Out was in reference to the fact that they only offered a small handful of simple items that were quick to order, and quick to prepare and serve.

So you were In n Out in a quickness. :thumbsup2:

Yeah, I knew that.

I just meant if you think about it longer…

We used to get their shirts and stickers and color the B and R red.

In-N-Out urge

Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
Old Growth wrote:
We used to get their shirts and stickers and color the B and R red.

In-N-Out urge

Still on my tire changing can from old racing days.

IMO, IME, they are a bit above average at best, and inconsistent. If you live in an area where your only choices are other big chains, then maybe it'll be a change you like. Still, far better than Dick's, but that's not saying much IMO.
Support your local pubs.

Congrats on being Kalifornicated.

Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

rick if your looking for a VEG burger this is it. Its mehh at best rather have Dicks, frugals or quick picks than this. shit load of lettuce tom and onions overwhelm the tiny flat meat you get. fries are ok crispy outside and soft in and not overly oiled up, do need to add salt. was surprised the front workers all wore white, shit if I'd was in the kitchen I'd be like van gogh

cheap eats if you on the go, I'd wouldn't make the trip even when the hype dies down. Meal for 4

Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:44 pm

Best Burgers on Custer in Lakewood... well, you don't expect much as you look at the place but the burgers and fries were surprisingly better than expected.

Ofc, a mile-long walk on a day when you didn't have time to grab breakfast and already burned a lot of calories does a LOT to make most anything taste good...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
Best Burgers on Custer in Lakewood... well, you don't expect much as you look at the place but the burgers and fries were surprisingly better than expected.

Ofc, a mile-long walk on a day when you didn't have time to grab breakfast and already burned a lot of calories does a LOT to make most anything taste good...

It used to be a frugals. Burgers are just like frugals. Shakes are good. They usually fill the bag with an huge amount of fries to!

Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
Diamondback wrote:

It used to be a frugals. Burgers are just like frugals. Shakes are good. They usually fill the bag with an huge amount of fries to!

Said like a true dare-devil. E-coli be damned!: gimme a large Frugals shake!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Old Growth wrote:
Diamondback wrote:

Said like a true dare-devil. E-coli be damned!: gimme a large Frugals shake!

I had a shake at frugals a couple weeks ago. Listeria? Pft! :wink05:

Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My family loves that food. I do not.

I will say that they stood up to California’s Covid mandates and shut down their restaurants rather than acting as the government’s Covid police.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/in-n-out-b ... on-status/

They then re opened without the indoor seating.

I hope they continue to be profitable, with the same based management.

Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wally's in Buckley was pretty good last night.

Wally Whopper with thicc fries and a large creamsicle shake was the wrong side of $28 tho....but the lady who brought it to the truck was very sweet so she got a good tip for working in the rain...

Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

**UPDATE**

I went there today, 2/20/24.
Saw the line for the cars and decided to go inside.
Had to stand in line outside with maybe four people in front of me. About a 5 minute wait.
While waiting to get inside to order, the door greeter asked me if I knew what I was getting. I said it was my first time at a In-Out and asked him to recommend something.
"Get a Double-Double".
So that's what I ordered with onions and small fries.
Time: 11:55am
Pick up: 12:10pm
Not as bad as when they first opened and it was lunch time.
Double-Double - $5.30
Small fries - $2.15

Taste: The burger was excellent, very sloppy as it was loaded but damn good! I'm going back, if I'm in the area.
The fries... ABSOLUTELY SUCKED! Gave half of them to the dog. Quantity wise, holy crap... small fry was as much or more than McD's super large but still sucked.

Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Keizer OR In n Out last night was about a 2 hour wait in the drive thru line and about an hour walk in.

No double double animal style with a Neapolitan shake is worth that.

Went to Five Guys and overpaid but was “in n out” in 15 min

Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4