Switch to full style
Let's talk about anything food- or drink-related, whether it be home cooking, bars or restaurants!
Post a reply

Re: What're you drinkin'?

Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:11 pm

It's 100 degrees out here. Been drinking various pale ales (the Costco Kirkland assortment ain't bad) and red beer (Bud Light Lime and Clamato).

Tried a local brewery's product, Orlison in Airway Heights. Orangelicious Golden Ale sounds girly but is very, very good.

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:44 pm

Was driving through Portland today. Stopped in and bought the two on the right. Both are super tasty for different reasons. The Talisker was tasty as is, but a touch better with a few drops of water, the Balvenie neat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:40 am

RusoArmo wrote:No personal pictures but I picked up a bottle of Westland American Oak Single Malt. Made in Seattle
http://www.westlanddistillery.com/whiskey

It's pretty good. But the 96 proof comes across strong. One of the few I prefer adding a teaspoon of water or letting ice melt a bit to get the flavor out of it.

Once this is gone I'll try the "Peated"

The Sherry Oak is quite nice, too.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Bud Light Lime, and Clamato? Holy Jumpin Jesus, that sounds hideous.

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:15 pm

Clamato is good shit

Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:22 pm

Clamato doesn't seem very clammy anymore.
Dried clam broth is listed after Vitamin C in the ingredients.
They couldn't splurge on a few drops of real clam nectar?

WATER, TOMATO CONCENTRATE, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, SALT, CITRIC ACID, SPICES, ONION AND GARLIC POWDER, ASCORBIC ACID (TO MAINTAIN COLOR), DRIED CLAM BROTH, VINEGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS, RED 40, RED CHILI PEPPER

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:26 pm

$7.99/1.5 Liter at Costco

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Fremont Interurban IPA tonight, and loving it. I have not had a Fremont beer that I haven't loved yet.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:50 pm

20953816_1283623948427075_3545917393081827613_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Enjoying this one neat. Impressed myself, was able to tell off my first sip it's a blend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:36 pm

Well, I'm not actually drinking it just yet . . . but today I made a pilgrimage to Total Wine to restock. I was looking for my good ol' Evan Williams bourbon with the black label and couldn't find it, and I was getting a little frustrated. Then I spotted it, now called the "American Hero Edition":

On the side of each label is a story about a hero:

Hell yeah. :flag:

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:51 pm

People still drink Even Williams? :ROFLMAO:

I remember when that Green Labeled poison was 5.25$ a bottle.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Hell yeah . . . good stuff, and saves money for gun-related stuff. thumbsup

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:08 pm

MadPick wrote:Hell yeah . . . good stuff, and saves money for gun-related stuff. thumbsup

I may try to drink it again someday, just not today or next month....... :throwup:

I do like what they did with the labels.

Nobody drinks Crown anymore?

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:35 pm

zombie66 wrote:
MadPick wrote:Hell yeah . . . good stuff, and saves money for gun-related stuff. thumbsup

I may try to drink it again someday, just not today or next month....... :throwup:

I do like what they did with the labels.

Nobody drinks Crown anymore?

Canadians, and those who want to pony up the extra few bucks to stray from JD or Jim Beam.
Post a reply