Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Who has the best Pizza... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

old11bravo wrote:
I almost forgot about Jenos on Main Street in Monroe. Not the wood fire style that I crave but pretty good pizza nonetheless.

Oh really? I never tried that. Will test

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri May 19, 2017 4:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Zeeks. I love the pizza they call the cherry bomb.

Fri May 19, 2017 6:03 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Pizza bank in Kirkland (call ahead you'll need reservations) and Sorelli pizza in Mountlake Terrace. Both are around $30 for a large pizza and worth every penny. Fresh ingredients and mountains of cheese. These are pizzas that you can't eat more than 2 slices of in 1 sitting.

Fri May 19, 2017 6:38 am

NWGunner wrote:
Lots of good mentions here.

Delancey is great, parking sucks. I've even taken some classes there.

Proletariat, as mentioned, is awesome. Great pizza, laid-back vibe, good beer...decent parking...go when it's still light outside :ROFLMAO:

One that is really good and is a fun day trip, is on Whidbey Island, called Village Pizzeria. It's in the Old Town Langley part of the Island, and the pizza is really good. Guy from New York opened it. Great salads, too. One of the best parts is, they have, like, 8 tables outside that are on a cliff and overlook Possesion Sound, Skagit Bay, & the shipping lanes...be patient if you want one of those tables. We'll get up on a Saturday, head over around 10, and usually can park close and get a table after a short wait.

Down the OP's way, Cloverleaf Pizza in Tacoma used to be really good. It takes a long time for their pizza to cook, for some reason I forget why, but it was worth it. Great beer selection. Went with a friend awhile back and it took so long to get beers, we said forget it, so.....

Also down there is Elemental Pizza, I've heard good things, but haven't been myself.

Someone asked about wood-fired....there is actually a mobile pizza truck that tows a 5,000 lb wood-fired pizza oven imported from Italy. It's called Stella Fiore, they have a website but stick mostly in the Seattle area, though thy've hit Farmer's markets all over, from time to time.

Elemental is damn good. They have a good chewy crust and smoke tomato sauce for dipping.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri May 19, 2017 6:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dirty Dave's has their 3D pizza that is amazing. Well worth the drive to Lacey.

Fri May 19, 2017 7:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So I know this isn't what OP was asking for exactly, but since we're on the topic of pizza I'll throw this out there for anyone who might be interested in... A good frozen pizza. I tell ya, I haven't had a better tasting frozen pizza than the Kirkland brand from Costco. I always go for the pepperoni, they come in 4-packs for about $12.

Now, someone asked about some real hand made pizza with a little charring on the crust. These's a place down near Fremont that should be able to deliver such a request called Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria. Check them out.

Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MynameisJeff wrote:
So I know this isn't what OP was asking for exactly, but since we're on the topic of pizza I'll throw this out there for anyone who might be interested in... A good frozen pizza. I tell ya, I haven't had a better tasting frozen pizza than the Kirkland brand from Costco. I always go for the pepperoni, they come in 4-packs for about $12.

Now, someone asked about some real hand made pizza with a little charring on the crust. These's a place down near Fremont that should be able to deliver such a request called Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria. Check them out.

Moral of the story...

Build your own wood fired pizza oven, and buy costco frozen pizzas for it. :thumbsup2:

Really, it's not that hard to build one. There are tons of youtube videos showing all kinds of ways to do so.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Guess I'm not familiar with the Kirkland frozen pizza 4 packs.
I'll have to try it.
Sometimes we get the gigantic Kirkland fresh pizza.

I usually go to the business Costco.
Next to my bank, I know where everything is, and the lines are always short.

Fri May 19, 2017 12:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
Pizza bank in Kirkland (call ahead you'll need reservations) and Sorelli pizza in Mountlake Terrace. Both are around $30 for a large pizza and worth every penny. Fresh ingredients and mountains of cheese. These are pizzas that you can't eat more than 2 slices of in 1 sitting.

Another vote for Pizza Bank. I dunno if it's the best pizza I've ever had, but it's certainly the best in the area.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Fri May 19, 2017 12:54 pm
Profile WWW

Village in Roslyn

Friends don't let friends buy Taurus.

Fri May 19, 2017 2:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Starving here guys!! I skipped runch!!

Fri May 19, 2017 3:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MynameisJeff wrote:

Thx!! I'll check it out.

Fri May 19, 2017 4:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Headed for Jenos!

Fri May 19, 2017 4:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Headed for Jenos!

Let me know what you think. I'm pretty plain Jane, just pepperoni and cheese. Maybe some olives with it once in awhile. Damn it! I may have to stop in there tonight too. That's the other good thing. You can order for pick up until 1am!!

Fri May 19, 2017 4:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

old11bravo wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Headed for Jenos!

Let me know what you think. I'm pretty plain Jane, just pepperoni and cheese. Maybe some olives with it once in awhile. Damn it! I may have to stop in there tonight too. That's the other good thing. You can order for pick up until 1am!!

Bummer. Didn't go. Long story. It's on the list!

Fri May 19, 2017 6:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next