Switch to full style
Veteran owned, Olympic Cerakote offers refinishing of firearms, automotive parts, and tons of other objects. With cerakote, the only limit is your imagination. http://www.olympiccerakote.com/
Post a reply

Would you prefer to win a gun or a cerakote job for one of your existing firearms?

I'd like to win a Gen 2 Glock 19.
56%
I'd like to have one of my guns coated for free!
44%

Total votes : 16

Re: October Giveaway

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:58 am

Glock 19 because cerakote don't stop zombies..

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:24 am

old11bravo wrote:Glock 19 because cerakote don't stop zombies..

well said.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:30 am

A pistol like that would be cool if it was a battle type worn! I have a few pieces I need to get over to u to have done.

Mike is a great guy, and he is a great addition to the industry!

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:39 am

L_O_G wrote:+1 for the bronze worn look.

Im in for a full on oiled up wrestling match. LOL

^^This^^

I'm down with the pistol, as someone mentioned it would make a great BOB/GHB gun.
Also in for cerekote on an existing weapon, either option is good with me.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:12 pm

chevytruckman wrote:A pistol like that would be cool if it was a battle type worn! I have a few pieces I need to get over to u to have done.

Mike is a great guy, and he is a great addition to the industry!

:thumbsup2:

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:28 am

Alright so after discussing it with a few people, we are going to do things a little differently for October.

We are going to hold a WaGuns only giveaway for free handgun refinishing (Up to 3 colors).

AND

A raffle for the Glock 19. Tickets are $20 each and are currently available on our site at: *Temporarily removed*

The raffle will also include up to 2 color refinishing for the winner IF they want it done. The gun is being rebuilt as we speak and will be ready to run.

We thought this would benefit everyone the most as we can give back to WaGuns members, and cover our country wide event for the month too.

Stand by for a post in how to enter the WaGuns only giveaway. Hoping to push it out on the 15th and let it run for a week or two. We'll have members pick a number like Mark Larue's giveaways each month, then go with a randomizer.
Last edited by Mike_P on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:06 am

Mike_P wrote:Alright so after discussing it with a few people, we are going to do things a little differently for October.

We are going to hold a WaGuns only giveaway for free handgun refinishing (Up to 3 colors).

AND

A raffle for the Glock 19. Tickets are $20 each and are currently available on our site at: http://www.olympiccerakote.com/product-p/raffle19g2.htm

The raffle will also include up to 2 color refinishing for the winner IF they want it done. The gun is being rebuilt as we speak and will be ready to run.

We thought this would benefit everyone the most as we can give back to WaGuns members, and cover our country wide event for the month too.

Stand by for a post in how to enter the WaGuns only giveaway. Hoping to push it out on the 15th and let it run for a week or two. We'll have members pick a number like Mark Larue's giveaways each month, then go with a randomizer.

When do you plan to draw for the G19?

Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:49 pm

joao01 wrote:
Mike_P wrote:Alright so after discussing it with a few people, we are going to do things a little differently for October.

AND

A raffle for the Glock 19. Tickets are $20 each and are currently available on our site at: *Temporarily removed*

When do you plan to draw for the G19?

We actually pulled the raffle from the site temporarily as well as from another post we had going. There was some conflicting information regarding the legality.

As soon as I have confirmation on its status it'll resume.
Post a reply