This is the place for all the odds and ends that don't fit into any other category.
Forum rules
Post a reply

(WTS) Heavy-Duty Hand-Crafted Leather Wallets for $30 Each

Wed May 01, 2024 7:20 pm

Here are some hand-crafted leather wallets for just $30 each. These are heavy-duty wallet made to last and they are all made from 100% genuine high-quality cowhide. I sold few of these wallets and every bayer was happy with the purchase (see my feedbacks). Here are few pictures of the wallets. Do not hesitate to ask me for more detailed pictures of the wallet you might be interested in. These wallets can easily fit 10-12 cards and IDs, few business cards and 10-15 paper money pieces. When loaded, they are not too bulky and they feel comfortable in either front or rear pockets (I carry mine always in my rear pocket and drive with my wallet in my rear pocket). Each wallet is just $30 plus $5 for USPS shipping.
Money and cards shown in the pictures are just for illustrative purpose to show how these walls look when loaded. They are not of course included with the wallets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ddjchemist on Sun May 12, 2024 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Beautiful Hand Made Bifold Leather Wallets. $40 to $50

Wed May 01, 2024 7:31 pm

Dan, please edit your thread title per our rules. Thank you.

Re: (WTS) Beautiful Hand Made Bifold Leather Wallets. $40 to

Wed May 01, 2024 9:02 pm

I also have 2 of these all olive-green wallets. These are "hunter's" wallets that blend well with the nature.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: (WTS) Heavy-Duty Hand-Crafted Leather Wallets for $30 Ea

Sun May 12, 2024 9:58 am

Bump!
Post a reply