Switch to full style
Ring in the new year by ringing some STEEL!
Post a reply

TWO Questions.. Are you coming? And how many?

YES! Just me
44%
YES! +1
26%
YES! +2
26%
YES! +3
3%
YES! +4
No votes
YES! +5
No votes

Total votes : 34

Re: OFFICIAL WaGuns 2023 New Years Day Shoot at ESC

Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:45 am

Just priming the event for the upcoming 2024!

For people who don’t know… do your research now and plan to go!

This thread was for last year! You can see the progression and the best part - All the pictures!

Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:09 am

I plan to attend. It’s the highlight of the year for me. :thumbsup2:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:18 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:I plan to attend. It’s the highlight of the year for me. :thumbsup2:

Same here! Didn’t make it last year as the wife had just been given her cancer diagnosis. Her final chemo is right after Xmas so we’re going to celebrate at this years event. :wagwoot:

Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:01 pm

Thosk wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:I plan to attend. It’s the highlight of the year for me. :thumbsup2:

Same here! Didn’t make it last year as the wife had just been given her cancer diagnosis. Her final chemo is right after Xmas so we’re going to celebrate at this years event. :wagwoot:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:02 am

My plans for New Years definitely include attending this (technically "next") year!

Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:59 am

Thosk wrote:

That’s awesome brother! Prayers for you all. :bow:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:36 pm

Thosk wrote:

I hope it goes as well as it can! Also excited for the upcoming NYE shootout! Everyone last year was super friendly. Lots of fun!
Post a reply