Ring in the new year by ringing some STEEL!
Post a reply

New Years Shoot 2023 - Giveaways!

Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:08 pm

At our New Years shoot, we will have two types of giveaways:

1) "Just take it" table. This is a table that has items on it that are simply free for the taking. If you can use it, take it!

2) The "drawing" table. This generally has higher-value items. Everyone will get a number, and at mid-day we will do a drawing, and draw numbers until all of the prizes have been awarded.

Both of these tables need your donations! They are entirely populated by items that we all bring to the shoot to give away.

So, if you're coming, please take a look around your house. Got some items that don't have a big dollar value, but could be useful to someone else? Bring 'em for the free table! Got some items that are maybe worth a little more, and you'd like to donate to the drawing table? AWESOME. Maybe it's a box of ammo, a bottle of liquor, whatever.

Please bring your donations so we can have a little fun and make the drawing a success. Thanks! :bow:

Re: New Years Shoot 2023 - Giveaways!

Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:35 pm

I’ve got my ditty bag ready to go. The knee is healing nicely so I’m gonna show up

Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:40 pm

I have many pounds of unmixed Tannerite, i will donate that for the shoot. I will look around for more stuff i don't need anymore too.

Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:52 am

I have a ton of gun related books that I have collected from gun shows to include Gun Digests.

Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:02 am

I will have ammo, die sets, holsters, magazines, other stuff.

Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:15 am

Any WGO swagz giveaways?

Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:01 am

I have get some stuff together for this.

Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:12 pm

Filled the SUV with stuff for the giveaway today.
Everyone should get at least a couple of nice things to take home! :wagwoot:

new years prizes.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:53 pm

:thumbsup2: :bow: :wagwoot:

Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:00 pm

Isildur wrote:Filled the SUV with stuff for the giveaway today.
Everyone should get at least a couple of nice things to take home! :wagwoot:

new years prizes.jpg

That looks like a Pathifinder if I had to guess...... :bigsmile:

Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:48 pm

KeystoneCowboy wrote:That looks like a Pathifinder if I had to guess...... :bigsmile:

Yep, it's still chugging along, haven't put a dime into it other than fluids & filters!
Post a reply