Switch to full style
Post a reply

REHV Arms

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Huge kudos to REHV Arms in Covington. :thumbsup2: I went there today to have a CZ Scorpion EVO trigger screw weld removed. I walked in, said what I needed to have done he said they could do it right then. Cost me $15. What a sweet deal. Although it was as simple job, the work is professional.

I had contacted CZ to do a trigger group trade, but I never heard back from them. So I look at it this way, I could have spent at least $15 in shipping and insurance back to CZ. Or I could let REHV Arms folks do it and now I can get back to installing my upgrade goodies without waiting weeks for CZ to ship something back to me.

Looking around the store, they had some used guns and they are custom gun makers, good prices. I had some questions about my current build and they knew exactly what I was doing and made some excellent recommendations for completing my build. I am very happy :bigsmile: . I will definitely visit these fine folks again.

Re: REHV Arms

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Shhhhh!! Don't tell everyone. Damn, dude. I'm trying to keep these guys a secret!!

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Rehv Arms is the chit.
Well worth the drive everytime.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Good review! Yeah, $15 to deal with the hassle of that damn welded screw is a bargain. thumbsup
Post a reply