Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

FNG

Sat May 04, 2024 3:33 pm

Hey everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself and make an admission and then ask a question if you would entertain me for a minute.

My name is Marcus and I don't live in Washington but my son does if that counts :)

I'm a gun guy through and through which brought me here to check out another seemingly large forum like we have here in Michigan. Lots of great info.

Now for my question. I came across a gentleman on FB having problems getting even 10 round mags shipped to him so I wanted to ask if that's normal for a lot of you guys with the new laws and whatnot you've been going through there?

The reason I ask, and I'll make a separate post if warranted, but I run a website for firearm, parts, accessories and ammo and whatnot and I'd be willing to service the needs of Washington state for legal items you can't seemingly get from some of the larger websites that currently refuse to do business in WA.

Basically, do you guys see that problem as a whole or is that a somebody that's not looking in the right places type of thing?

Great to be here, I'm enjoying looking around!

Re: FNG

Sat May 04, 2024 5:52 pm

:wagwoot:
Hi, Marcus. No insights to offer, but I've bookmarked your website and had a brief lookabout.
Good luck with your venture.
Last edited by jukk0u on Sat May 04, 2024 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: FNG

Sat May 04, 2024 7:32 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, Marcus!

Great questions. I've been too broken emotionally to try to buy anything lately . . . but maybe there are others who are stronger, who can answer your questions. :bigsmile:
Post a reply