Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Howdy from Quincy

Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:51 pm

Just found this forum, always looking for new ways to move or acquire guns since this state makes it so damn hard on the honest folk. Semi-retired, work part time at a gun shop in our quiet farming town here in Quincy. Parents named me William so I go by Bill, happy to be here.

Re: Howdy from Quincy

Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:09 pm

Welcome to Waguns Bill! :wagwoot: Do you collect anything in particular?

Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:41 pm

Hiya, Bill. :wagwoot: Glad you found us. You being a fish-slayer and all a bunch of the guys here will probably try and talk you out of giving up yer favorite secret fishn' holes.

Didn't know they had a gun shop in Quincy... hell, I had to look up Quincy on the google to remember where it was! (sometimes I have to think real hard to remember where *I* am!)
Anyhoo, woot!

Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:48 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, Bill! It looks like you’ve got some nice handguns for sale. thumbsup

Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:53 pm

Welcome to the Forum! :thumbsup2:

:cheers2:

Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:09 pm

usrifle wrote:Welcome to Waguns Bill! :wagwoot: Do you collect anything in particular?

I’m the odd duck who has a fetish for older Ruger Security Six and M77’s.

Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:16 pm

Yep, we are out here in no man’s land central WA. Gun shop is called Quincy Custom Arms, we do a lot of transfers, special orders, and repairs/custom work. I’m not sure which would be harder to give up, my guns, or my fishin spots. ;)

jukk0u wrote:Hiya, Bill. :wagwoot: Glad you found us. You being a fish-slayer and all a bunch of the guys here will probably try and talk you out of giving up yer favorite secret fishn' holes.

Didn't know they had a gun shop in Quincy... hell, I had to look up Quincy on the google to remember where it was! (sometimes I have to think real hard to remember where *I* am!)
Anyhoo, woot!

Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:18 pm

MadPick wrote:Welcome to WaGuns, Bill! It looks like you’ve got some nice handguns for sale. thumbsup

Thanks, appreciate it.

Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:19 pm

NWGunner wrote:Welcome to the Forum! :thumbsup2:

:cheers2:

Thank ya kindly.
Post a reply