Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Who I am - Who are you?

Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:11 am

Hello, I am the 3rd one from the back. There are none ahead of me that I can see, maybe farther ahead but I am hard at sight. No one has entered to my right yet, and to my left there's a wall separating the two theaters. I assume there are many there, but there is at least a few. The 1st one was gone before I found my place, but it was confirmed that there was one there at some point by the 2nd. The 2nd one went out for a smoke break so now I'm the farthest back and farthest left. Very confused on my designation. That's all I can say about me. Very glad to find this organization, I never knew any kind of website like this existed. I knew that there were probably forums about guns but I don't really care too much on the matter personally. What I mean is I never thought that there was a virtual space to communicate with others like this. It's like only ever seeing the regular cars at dealerships and on the road but then accidentally coming across a car meet where nothing is stock. I would have never guessed

Re: Who I am - Who are you?

Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:42 am

ktulikiller wrote:Very confused on my designation.

:plusone:

Welcome to WaGuns! :wavey:

Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:01 pm

MadPick wrote:
ktulikiller wrote:Very confused on my designation.

:plusone:

Welcome to WaGuns! :wavey:

welcome Very interesting introduction I've ever seen on this site

Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:09 pm

Way too many words and not enough gun pictures…

Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:23 pm

SkynetGP?

Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:02 pm

Hasn't been back since posting that at 1:12am. Hmmmmm..... :popcorn:

Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:45 pm

The Riddler. What did I win. :ROFLMAO: :rofl9:

Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:59 pm

Random post from a guy who just joined at 1:12 in the morning and was really high. I wonder if he will be back?

Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:55 pm

Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:07 pm

A little more context would be good. WTF is that Jukkou? I mean I know you like cryptic posts and weird stuff, but please elaborate on that for the rest of us that have no idea what that shit is.
Post a reply