Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

New To This Board.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi everyone,
I am a new Gun Owner and new to this board.
Live in Federal Way- Looking for fellow females that want to go shooting!

:AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing:

Re: New To This Board.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, Gunbymyside!

We have a few ladies that come by . . . let's see if we can get you some shooting partners!

What kind of gun(s) do you have? Where do you go to shoot?

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Welcome aboard!

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Welcome to WaGuns!

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:15 am

Welcome to the site!

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:28 am

welcome to the nut house :wavey:

and i have a question for you, what would you say would be a good way to get my wife into shooting more? any tips would help a bunch lol thanks

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:56 am

Welcome. Nice to see Gun Toting, Lady Types aboard.....

Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:02 am

Do you hate dogs?

Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:58 am

Welcome, please don't feed the animals. :cheers2:

Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 am

Welcome aboard. First of all, get in touch with Old Kim and sign up for a SOTM class. can't go wrong with that.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:23 am

Welcome - check out Shelly's Place on WaGuns for shooting events, reviews, instruction classes, and a girl's slant on all things firearms related. What is your opinion regarding bacon, and beer? A short bio would be cool - if you wish.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Hey, welcome to the world of guns GunByMySide!! So what do you shoot? And where do you shoot? There is a group of ladies that usually shoot about every month or so in Factoria (men are always welcome also). I try to shoot once a week and usually go to Bellevue or Kenmore depending on if I want to shoot shotgun or rifle/pistol. (I shoot with guys quite a bit and I have never found one that was not 100% supportive! So don't be shy to join the guys from work, etc.)

I would love to go shooting with you. What are you shooting?

Hey Mash Man - - why doesn't your lady shoot? There are two types of ladies - - those that like to shoot and those that don't. If she does not like to shoot - - - bribing her would probably work best. :) If she does like to shoot, buy her a gun and make it her sport! And words of advice - - don't let her buy a .22 until she tries other calibers. A .22 is "easy" but a .45 is fun! If she wants to shoot with ladies, give me a yell and we can all meet up.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:57 pm

BoxerGirl wrote: And words of advice - - don't let her buy a .22 until she tries other calibers. A .22 is "easy" but a .45 is fun!

HA! My old lady started with my 45 and decided it was 'hers'. NOW she also has a 22 for plinking.

I think there's a lot of logic to your above statement......

Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:43 am

Welcome!

Let's all go shooting!

Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:26 am

she has not problem with going shooting but when we get there most of the time she is ready to leave after 30 min :frust: i try to make it fun for her but i guess she gets board. any thoughts form anyone? how to make it more fun for her? oh ya and welcome back Boxergirl long time no hear :thumbsup2:

BoxerGirl wrote:Hey, welcome to the world of guns GunByMySide!! So what do you shoot? And where do you shoot? There is a group of ladies that usually shoot about every month or so in Factoria (men are always welcome also). I try to shoot once a week and usually go to Bellevue or Kenmore depending on if I want to shoot shotgun or rifle/pistol. (I shoot with guys quite a bit and I have never found one that was not 100% supportive! So don't be shy to join the guys from work, etc.)

I would love to go shooting with you. What are you shooting?

Hey Mash Man - - why doesn't your lady shoot? There are two types of ladies - - those that like to shoot and those that don't. If she does not like to shoot - - - bribing her would probably work best. :) If she does like to shoot, buy her a gun and make it her sport! And words of advice - - don't let her buy a .22 until she tries other calibers. A .22 is "easy" but a .45 is fun! If she wants to shoot with ladies, give me a yell and we can all meet up.
Post a reply