Switch to full style
Feel like introducing yourself to the community? Do so here!
Post a reply

Hello,

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:04 am

I wanted to take an opportunity to introduce myself to all of you. I have worked in law enforcement or corrections for almost 20 years ( wow, that is scary to type) until last year when I left my career due to ongoing issues with an injury.

Though I have been building holsters for a few years now, I am now working my leather business full time. At Horizon Country Leather my primary focus is gun leather. I currently make the following styles:pancakes, "snapcakes", avengers and shoulder holsters. I will be adding some IWB styles as well.

I will post pics of some recent builds in the classified section. If you are in the market for a handcrafted holster please shoot me an email.

Tawnya Scharber
tawnyascharber@yahoo.com
360 880 7297

Re: Hello,

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:10 am

Welcome!

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:56 am

welcomewgo

Tawnya and I worked together many, many, many moons ago. She's good people!

Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:00 am

:wagwoot:

Greetings and Welcome to WaGuns !!!!!!!!!!

cootduster

Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:19 pm

Welcome to WaGuns, Tawnya!

I saw the example that you posted in your for-sale thread (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=79013) . . . that's some beautiful work!

Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Welcome Tawnya! Awesome work on those holsters!

Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:39 pm

Welcome to WaGuns.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:44 am

Massivedesign wrote:welcomewgo

Tawnya and I worked together many, many, many moons ago. She's good people!

Jeez Dan, you make it sound like she's ancient or something... give a girl a break will ya? Lol.
Welcome aboard Tawnya!

Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:43 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome and compliments on my holsters....and it is ok that I am ancient. That just means Dan is too :)

Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Tawnya let me know my 1911 rig was shipping today, pretty fast turnaround for custom Gun leather.
I am excited to get it and she even sent me pics of the finished product! :thumbsup2:
It looks beautiful, I will get some pics up for you guys when it arrives.
Thanks Tawnya! :bigsmile:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:20 pm

You are very welcome John. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Welcome and nice to know your so close. I'll have to get a hold of you and maybe see about getting something made for my EDC or my hunting Glock to test out.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Welcome any relation to Brian and Scott??

Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:13 am

Troy that would be fine. If I don't have the mold for your model already I can order one.....

And yes, Brian and Scott are my brother-in-laws :)

Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Bump for great customer service and leather quality. I screwed up and cut my front straps short.... :facepalm2: I figured that out after wearing the Rig one day and asked Tawnya if she would make me some new straps.
She did it quickly,charged me very little and shipped the new ones out fast! :thumbsup2:
I am now ordering a belt holster and pouch for my 1911's. I am thinking i really like the two tone design, i may be going that route this time.
Drop her a line for Custom leather, she does great work. :bow:
Post a reply