Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

LONG DELAY email notifications.......

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:02 pm

Is something up? Taking many hours before email arrives. Typically minutes in the past.

Re: LONG DELAY email notifications.......

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:07 pm

Noticed it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:23 pm

Has this been happening big for hours, or you just got a notification from a pm from hours ago.?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:26 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Has this been happening big for hours, or you just got a notification from a pm from hours ago.?

Started this AM, seems all are delayed.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:27 pm

It happened to me yesterday. I had already read and responded to a PM before the email came. I didn't think anything of it until now.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:58 pm

Massivedesign wrote:Has this been happening big for hours, or you just got a notification from a pm from hours ago.?

Started early tuesday for me.

I won't get any email notifications at all for a while, then I'll get a whole bunch of them at once.

Got 32 notifications this morning. For a total of maybe 7 threads. Because I got multiples of notifications for the same thing.

Also, I have gotten two notifications of PMs. Read and responded to the PMs. Then got the same notifications for the same PMs, even though no new message was actually there.

Noticed during this time, as well, several people have posted repeats of responses. Sometimes as much as three responses saying the same thing. Thought it might be related...

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 pm

Isn’t it always Pablo that has these problems? I’m thinking common denominator is Pablo.

Just sayin. :bigsmile:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:52 pm

Yeah, I had a bunch of PMs yesterday afternoon, evening & night, all showed in my email this morning between 7 & 10...

Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:57 am

Sinus211 wrote:Isn’t it always Pablo that has these problems? I’m thinking common denominator is Pablo.

Just sayin. :bigsmile:

I am in the small minority as I use email to prompt me of responses to threads I have subscribed to, even if I have not posted in said thread.

Now that I am a minority where is my free shit?

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:47 am

Seeing this as well, I was sent a PM last night around 22:00-ish, the email notification still hasn't shown up in my inbox.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:57 am

Looking into this now.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:09 am

Pablo and/or Selador, can you please take a look at the screenshot below and see if there is/was a PM in your inbox that is close to the time shown below?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:30 am

Massivedesign wrote:Pablo and/or Selador, can you please take a look at the screenshot below and see if there is/was a PM in your inbox that is close to the time shown below?

No sir there is not.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:37 am

Thanks. This SHOULD be resolved. You may get a shitload of old PM notifications, but I tried to kill as many in the queue as possible before I was like.. DGAF lol. Please let me know if this continues to be an issue, or happens again!

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:52 am

seems to be working
Post a reply