Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

Re: WaGuns Community Calendar -- Check it out!

Mon May 11, 2015 6:35 pm

I had to switch to yahoo - compuserve cut me off.

Mon May 11, 2015 7:13 pm

Just got done adding a bunch of events at CCRP - New Member Orientation, Beginner / Intermediate Pistol Match, and Action Pistol Match through the end of 2015.

For anyone wanting to add events, know that if you use your personal Google calendar, it will list your name as the organizer. Of course I didn't realize that until I'd done a bunch of events, so then had to delete them and create a special gmail account just for adding events to the calendar. But I got it done!! Hope it helps.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:19 pm

Did y'all notice the new calendar button that Dan added at the top of the page? It's just under the banner ad, to the left of the YouTube button.

Click that, and it takes you to the beginning of this thread, which includes the calendar.

In other words: Wondering what gun shows are this week, or what's going on? Just click the calendar button. thumbsup

Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:34 am

MadPick wrote:Did y'all notice the new calendar button that Dan added at the top of the page? It's just under the banner ad, to the left of the YouTube button.

Click that, and it takes you to the beginning of this thread, which includes the calendar.

In other words: Wondering what gun shows are this week, or what's going on? Just click the calendar button. thumbsup

yep I've seen it. Someone forgot the sec. sun breakfast :ROFLMAO:

guess its a thread of its own though.

Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:27 am

cmica wrote:yep I've seen it. Someone forgot the sec. sun breakfast :ROFLMAO:

guess its a thread of its own though.

Did you read the part of the thread about how to add events? :facepalm2:
Post a reply