Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

New Sub-section Requested

Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:31 pm

No, Ops didn't hijack my account, I'm serious.

Here's my proposal:

A section titled "Under the Bridge"

Known trolls or those recently trolling excessively be given short vacations to this section. That would mean that their account be restricted to only allow them to post in/view this section during their vacation period. Site rules still apply. Other members cannot use the section as a bastion to torture those temporarily banned to the under the bridge section. But they enter the section knowing full well that it's full of nonsense trolling threads posted by the usual suspects.

Maybe it would help keep most of the usual bickering nonsense out of the main forums.

I think it's just different enough to not be another Outhouse, and to me, it would serve a valuable function.

Thoughts?

Re: New Sub-section Requested

Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:41 pm

sinus211 wrote:No, Ops didn't hijack my account, I'm serious.

Here's my proposal:

A section titled "Under the Bridge"

Known trolls or those recently trolling excessively be given short vacations to this section. That would mean that their account be restricted to only allow them to post in/view this section during their vacation period. Site rules still apply. Other members cannot use the section as a bastion to torture those temporarily banned to the under the bridge section. But they enter the section knowing full well that it's full of nonsense trolling threads posted by the usual suspects.

Maybe it would help keep most of the usual bickering nonsense out of the main forums.

I think it's just different enough to not be another Outhouse, and to me, it would serve a valuable function.

Thoughts?

oh man...I'd never see daylight again...

Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:42 pm

I'd come visit you periodically and feed you liberal tid bits for snacks

Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:44 pm

sinus211 wrote:I'd come visit you periodically and feed you liberal tid bits for snacks

It's nice to have a friend... :thumbsup2:

Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:59 pm

Wait. So this is a place where you can NOT torture trolls, when the reason they've been sent there is because they've been torturing everyone else? You're clearly terrible at torture.

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:01 pm

So you're saying that my handcuffs aren't supposed to be fuzzy? I'm confused.

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Making someone watch Lifetime is torture. Fuzzy handcuffs are foreplay.

Sometimes I worry about you. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Foreplay? I'll google that...

Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:59 am

mislabeled wrote:Making someone watch Lifetime is torture. Fuzzy handcuffs are foreplay.

Sometimes I worry about you. :ROFLMAO:

Isn't lifetime a cereal?

I kinda like the idea, but I don't think it would work. How many people end up in solitary in any given week? If they know no one else is there to read the tripe, will they even bother logging on?

Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:32 am

Trolling excessively already gets them their own section, it's called the ban screen. There are a few on it right now!

Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:51 am

Massivedesign wrote:Trolling excessively already gets them their own section, it's called the ban screen. There are a few on it right now!

Oh yeah, I saw that section once. It was so weird. I was banned, and yet you gave me a free waguns lower as some sort of reward. It was very confusing. :bigsmile:

Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:03 am

sinus211 wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:Trolling excessively already gets them their own section, it's called the ban screen. There are a few on it right now!

Oh yeah, I saw that section once. It was so weird. I was banned, and yet you gave me a free waguns lower as some sort of reward. It was very confusing. :bigsmile:

Yhea, and ever since we dangled that carrot you have been much better. Good boy.. GOOOOD boy.. atta boy, who's a good boy? You're a good boy... yes you are, ooohhh yes you are? :bigsmile:

Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:20 am

Hahahahahahaha!!! :ROFLMAO:

Wait, it was rigged? Sweet! :bow:

Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:25 am

Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:59 pm

there would be nothing to read as 90% of you would be there. and the other 10% dont post
Post a reply