Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

Separate section for training and education

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:10 am

Can we get a seperste section for firearms training?

Re: Separate section for training and education

Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:23 pm

Why?

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Andy23 wrote:Can we get a seperste section for firearms training?

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=73509

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:49 pm

I think it would be helpful to have a spot on the board where places that offer instruction were listed. So not discussing training or techniques, but instead providing people with information so they could find training that suited them. Is there already a place for that? It seems the "services offered" forum moves pretty fast and I was envisioning a more static list.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:19 am

mislabeled wrote:I think it would be helpful to have a spot on the board where places that offer instruction were listed. So not discussing training or techniques, but instead providing people with information so they could find training that suited them. Is there already a place for that? It seems the "services offered" forum moves pretty fast and I was envisioning a more static list.

Or better break the services offered into a section or two. One for all things firearms, sales. One for Firearms related training, One for everything else offered. And one last one for Services Wanted.
Expectation would be for the everything else offered or wanted would rotate more often. The other be a bit more static.
Alternately maybe this could take the place or combine with a couple of deader sections from the various businesses that rarely if ever post anymore!

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:39 am

Col_Temp wrote:
mislabeled wrote:I think it would be helpful to have a spot on the board where places that offer instruction were listed. So not discussing training or techniques, but instead providing people with information so they could find training that suited them. Is there already a place for that? It seems the "services offered" forum moves pretty fast and I was envisioning a more static list.

Or better break the services offered into a section or two. One for all things firearms, sales. One for Firearms related training, One for everything else offered. And one last one for Services Wanted.
Expectation would be for the everything else offered or wanted would rotate more often. The other be a bit more static.
Alternately maybe this could take the place or combine with a couple of deader sections from the various businesses that rarely if ever post anymore!

Good idea. New classes could go in there on a more rotating basis and maybe the instructor threads could be stickied for reference.
Post a reply