Switch to full style
Want / Need a feature added? Have a great idea you would like to share with us? Do so here!
Post a reply

Re: Seeking DIY ideas : Tinker Town

Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:19 am

I would think my gun vault thread would work. This is a great idea. I hope to start working on mine in the next few weeks. Can post pics as I go.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:39 am

Jagerbomber35 wrote:I would think my gun vault thread would work. This is a great idea. I hope to start working on mine in the next few weeks. Can post pics as I go.

Heck yes. I picture moving a safe along a narrow sidewalk, up a set of entry steps, across carpet or wood flooring, maneuvering it into a space... I would like to see how other people have done the same things, and pick and choose methods.
That would be an excellent topic.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:45 am

PMB wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:I would think my gun vault thread would work. This is a great idea. I hope to start working on mine in the next few weeks. Can post pics as I go.

Heck yes. I picture moving a safe along a narrow sidewalk, up a set of entry steps, across carpet or wood flooring, maneuvering it into a space... I would like to see how other people have done the same things, and pick and choose methods.

That's easy - get it off the truck, and maneuvered over a hole with a half stick of dynamite in it. Set the charge off, level out the safe where it fell to earth in the house, fix the hole in the roof. and call it good.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:03 am

RENCORP wrote:
PMB wrote:

That's easy - get it off the truck, and maneuvered over a hole with a half stick of dynamite in it. Set the charge off, level out the safe where it fell to earth in the house, fix the hole in the roof. and call it good.

As ever, Canadian creativity & practicality.
Post a reply