Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:54 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 What did you score lately 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We have the what did you DIY thread we have the what did you cook today thread we have the smoker thread I am going to create a what did you score this week thread where you post what you found either for free or super cheap :bigsmile: i’ll go first scored this old Homecraft, Delta Rockwell, tablesaw, jointer, combo and the foley Belsaw jointer for free. What did you snag this week?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Albert Einstein

Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last week this popped up on Facebook Marketplace for $150. It's basically a rebranded Kubota, including the water cooled Kubota Diesel engine.

Guy said that it ran great but wasn't putting out any electricity. I told him I didn't care, I'd take it. Fires right up, but I haven't even tried the electrical side yet. Almost hoping that it doesn't work, just so I can repurpose the engine into something else.

Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stokes wrote:
Last week this popped up on Facebook Marketplace for $150. It's basically a rebranded Kubota, including the water cooled Kubota Diesel engine.

Guy said that it ran great but wasn't putting out any electricity. I told him I didn't care, I'd take it. Fires right up, but I haven't even tried the electrical side yet. Almost hoping that it doesn't work, just so I can repurpose the engine into something else.

Damn niceeeee check the breakers probably just a bad one

Albert Einstein

Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ford 9 inch Daytona Aluminum Pinion support. I would post a pic, but it wouldn't mean much to most.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stokes wrote:

I hate you.

I'll give you $151. :ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Ford 9 inch Daytona Aluminum Pinion support. I would post a pic, but it wouldn't mean much to most.

Your gonna need it.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got this pair of chrome Holley float bowls for $20 at the swap meet.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Petzl Actik Core Headlamp (usb rechargeable) was in an inside pocket of a thrift store $10 backpack.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RadioSquatch wrote:
We have the what did you DIY thread we have the what did you cook today thread we have the smoker thread I am going to create a what did you score this week thread where you post what you found either for free or super cheap :bigsmile: i’ll go first scored this old Homecraft, Delta Rockwell, tablesaw, jointer, combo and the foley Belsaw jointer for free. What did you snag this week?

The old Belsaw stuff is great.

We have an old Belsaw 5hp planer thats 12"

Oldschool, Sears/Belsaw/Woodmaster are all made by the same place. The planers are still being built and you can get parts.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Your gonna need it.

I pick up the new 3.5" diameter driveline with 1350 U-joints from NW Drivelines tomorrow. The new re-geared 3rd member with the Daytona Aluminum support will be ready soon.

Another score. :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
RadioSquatch wrote:

The old Belsaw stuff is great.

We have an old Belsaw 5hp planer thats 12"

Oldschool, Sears/Belsaw/Woodmaster are all made by the same place. The planers are still being built and you can get parts.

Awesome I probably need new knives for the jointer no clue about the planer and moulder

Albert Einstein

Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I went to a garage sale today.

Scored about $4000 in steel and aluminum for $250.

A matched pair of I-beams that are 20 feet each, multiple 20' sticks of half inch thick x3"x5" and 5"x5" angle iron. A bunch of 3" dia stainless steel tubing. a bunch of .75"x1.5"alum box tubing. expanded metal sheets, and a bunch of unistrut.
Also a bunch of perforated 2x2 and 2.5x2.5 box tubing.

It was a good score.

Last edited by Old Growth on Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
I went to a garage sale today.

Scored about $4000 in steel and aluminum for $250.

A matched pair of I-beams that are 20 feet each, multiple 20' sticks of half inch thick x3"x5" and 5"x5" and iron. A bunch of 3" dia stainless steel tubing. a bunch of .75"x1.5"alum box tubing. expanded metal sheets, and a bunch of unistrut.
Also a bunch of perforated 2x2 and 2.5x2.5 box tubing.

It was a good score.

icon_eek icon_eek Damn Nicee score

Albert Einstein

Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Damn that's a garage sale score

Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don’t know much about this type of stuff. But for $8.00 I’ll take the gamble.
It’s a new in the box with owners manual, never used.
Resco Mfg. SST - 130 mobile welder. I did a few quick searches. Might be from the 1980s. And possibly some connection with Primer Power welders. Any off roader guys on here know anything about this unit?
. Image

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next