Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:19 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 684, 685, 686, 687, 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 

Dr Campbell and John O'Looney...

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:03 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

^ Yeah, I just watched that. Good video.

This is the third video over the last few days that Dr. Campbell has made on the topic of these clots. I've got a feeling that he's going to do the full court press on this.

It's odd, he (and others) made videos on the topic a couple of years ago, but then the subject seems to have been dropped until now.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:07 pm

I opted out of adding more commentary --- but its sounding like there is a high level of .gov cover up going on now too.... more so than before. "Purposely ignoring the evidence'.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Don't forget this gem that was lost in the litany of vaccine injuries: Vaccine Shedding.

How the sheep who took the prick shed their dreck on their unsuspecting contacts.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/d ... Vtdw%3D%3D

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I opted out of adding more commentary --- but its sounding like there is a high level of .gov cover up going on now too.... more so than before. "Purposely ignoring the evidence'.

Well, what do you expect from a US bioweapon program run amok?

Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.infowars.com/posts/washingt ... 00-checks/
Washington State Diverted $340M in Federal COVID Funds to Migrants via $1,000 Checks

Download the document (pdf):
https://www.scribd.com/document/7035499 ... from_embed
Must have a scribd account or you can read online

Quote:
The state of Washington doled out $1,000 checks to illegal migrants using funds earmarked for COVID response that totaled $340 million.

A report by the Economic Policy Innovation Center (EPIC) found that part of the $4.4 billion Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (SLFRF), which was created by the American Rescue Plan Act and intended to help state and local governments with their COVID response and recovery, was sent to illegal immigrants instead.

“The $340 million project is categorized as a ‘cash transfer’ expenditure under the SLFRF, approved for the State of Washington. This means the Biden Administration directly subsidized ‘undocumented’ immigration under the guise of COVID-19 pandemic relief,” the EPIC report said.

Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/washington-state-diverted-340m-in-federal-covid-funds-to-migrants-via-1000-checks/
Washington State Diverted $340M in Federal COVID Funds to Migrants via $1,000 Checks

Download the document (pdf):
https://www.scribd.com/document/7035499 ... from_embed
Must have a scribd account or you can read online

Quote:
The state of Washington doled out $1,000 checks to illegal migrants using funds earmarked for COVID response that totaled $340 million.

A report by the Economic Policy Innovation Center (EPIC) found that part of the $4.4 billion Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (SLFRF), which was created by the American Rescue Plan Act and intended to help state and local governments with their COVID response and recovery, was sent to illegal immigrants instead.

“The $340 million project is categorized as a ‘cash transfer’ expenditure under the SLFRF, approved for the State of Washington. This means the Biden Administration directly subsidized ‘undocumented’ immigration under the guise of COVID-19 pandemic relief,” the EPIC report said.

Ya know, I just realized something.

PUBLIC OFFICIALS, including our own vice president, and numerous others, have said 'If you get arrested for rioting, we'll provide attorneys and bail money'..

However, if I said something like 'If you get arrested for protesting while armed on the state capitol grounds, we'll provide attorneys and bail money', and I'd probably get a knock on my door at 3am by the FBI.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Covid funds were all about diversion to…

Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How about those Chiefs? I'm pretty sure they were all vacc'd, the only thing they "shed" were the 40 whiners. :ROFLMAO:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://banned.video/watch?id=65b83d73e250279f43eeb00e
Two pro-vaccine parents volunteer their children on the Pfizer 12-15 year old trials. One gets sick and requires hospitalization, gets treated like dirt.

Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

State Supreme Court found that being vaccinated 'does not' stop the spread of COVID-19.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-sup ... rs-backpay

New York Supreme Court reinstates all employees fired for being unvaccinated, orders backpay.

Last edited by surevaliance on Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-supreme-court-reinstates-all-employees-fired-being-unvaccinated-orders-backpay

New York Supreme Court reinstates all employees fired for being unvaccinated, orders backpay.

:thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Too funny.

No vaxx?
F-you & your family for years.

Election time?

Welcome Back!

We Love You!

Kiss-Kiss…

Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.infowars.com/posts/covid-va ... red-cross/
COVID Vaxxed May Be Ineligible To Give Blood, Says Red Cross

Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 684, 685, 686, 687, 688  Next