Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:33 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131  Next
 What has mildly entertained/annoyed you today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WALMART
Attachment:
coleman fuel.jpg

Quote:
Product details

Also called white gas or camping fuel, you can't beat the Coleman Butane and Propane 1 Gallon Camping Stove Replacement Fuel for camping in the winter or at high altitude. Burns hot even at subzero temperatures. Coleman Fuel is very refined, and burns hotter and cleaner than other liquid fuels. It's relatively inexpensive and not difficult to come by. By carrying the fuel in small refillable fuel bottles, you don't have the disposal considerations you do with empty propane or butane cylinders.

Coleman Butane and Propane 1 Gallon Camping Stove Replacement Fuel
    Burns hot at 0 degree temperatures
    Re-usable container

For propane and butane Coleman products

The grammar and syntax is too good to be classic engrish. I think this is what AI is giving us.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CMIIW, but that is neither propane nor butane.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
CMIIW, but that is neither propane nor butane.

That's what messed with my head when I read that also.

Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got a chance to break out my M18 grinder with a diamond tip blade - for the first time.

:bigsmile:

FUCK YOU RUSTED 3/8 BOLTS!

Zipped them right off... I think I'm gonna go find an excuse to use this thing.... :ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:34 pm

I shaved the three month beard off last night that I've been rockin since the start of Movember.... It was amazingly satisfying to see the pile of whiskers grow as it came off --- the beard is about the only hair that still grows with full coverage - besides the ear hair and the nose hair. Now every time I walk past a mirror it just doesn't look 'right'..... and I feel kinda naked without it. I'm debating whether I actually want to take a blade and foam to the whiskers --- I haven't done a clean shave in over 8+ years now.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:30 am

Just ask an MMA fighter about transgender issues :)

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm assuming this is the same idiot reporter

Awesome how they shut him down

Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dude is so busy trying to virtue signal, about something that probably didn't happen, indicating how much illegal immigrants are accepted there, he apparently didn't realize that PR is a U.S. territory. They're Americans, not illegal immigrants.. :ROFLMAO:

Attachment:
2024-01-24_094829.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Permanently banned from reddit. Not just a subreddit. Not a suspension. My entire 12+ year old account.

Why?

'Hate speech'.

Someone posted a meme, unironically, saying Florida was gonna genocide LGHDTVBBQ people, along with an article about a law that would allow the death penalty for molesting kids.

I pointed out that they're basically saying that they're worried they're gonna get caught molesting kids, because normal people don't molest kids, so they wouldn't have to worry about getting the death penalty.... so why would the law be 'targeting' them, if they're not committing the crime? I pointed out numerous incidents of drag shows with minors, kids getting lapdances from drag queens, getting kids involved in sex, and other questionable things.

Literal facts. Nothing more, nothing less.

*poof*... banned for ' promoted identity-based hate or attacks'. So, apparently you can't point out facts or incidents that may make some 'protected party' feel bad. Meanwhile people tell me I can't have an opinion because I'm white, or male, or employed, or whatever, and that's OK.

Oh, and before you're like 'Automated process, AI made a mistake, you put too many buzzwords in' blah blah... They made sure to point out that this was a HUMAN decision, not computer generated.

Quote:
Note: This decision was made without the assistance of automation.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You're surprised?

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

stompah wrote:
You're surprised?

Yup. Facts shouldn't be banned. Truth is the final arbiter.

Before you had to actually attack someone, or say something that was way out in left field that was specifically targeting someone/something.

I got a temporary ban from a subreddit a yr or so ago.. which was hilarious... because the post was from a leftist complaining that the right was LYING about the drag shows and targeting minors, and I posted like half a dozen links.. and they removed it for 'hate speech' by a mod.. Then reinstated it when I challenged it... and then it got taken down AGAIN saying it was 'adult content aimed at children' or something like that, when it was links to articles that had videos/pics.

The mod that took it down basically wrote and said that anything that showed them in a bad light would be considered 'hate speech' since it was an attack on them, and clearly done out of hate and doesn't matter if it's true. That temporary ban got reversed almost immediately. The next deletion came probably an hour later with the 'targeting children' BS, which I pointed out was the entire purpose of the argument... and that temporary ban got reversed as well..

I just thought it hilarious that they're denying things, then the proof that's used to show this is happening, gets taken down for the exact reason that they say doesn't exist.

Kinda like when you're not able to read a chapter in a book at a school council meeting because it's 'obscene' but they have it in their school library for 7 year old's to read.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And after all that your still surprised? LoL

Some people have no sense. And from what I've witnessed in life that many of the senseless people are young and/or liberal.

You've just shown a pattern of people with no sense having power and continuing bto falsely apply that power.

You got booted by people who have no sense.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Clearly, facts are racist hate speech, duh.

Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
I'm assuming this is the same idiot reporter

Awesome how they shut him down

Hell yeah Dana, kick em in and he nuts and set them straight!!!
I’ve always liked Dana White’s brashness with the “you don’t fukk with me I won’t fukk with you attitude”.
America has become too damn pussified, the pussies get offended about anything and everything. Just STFU and get on with your lives, stop taking everything you hear as an assault on yourself or your pussified beliefs. Jebus

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Permanently banned from reddit.

Probably a good thing. Use you reddit time to go work on your truck.

Retards on the internet stealing precious time from you. You will never get it back.

Reddit just gave you an extension on life! :wink05:

Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131  Next