Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:48 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Epidemic, Famine (Global Warming), Economic Collapse and War 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Carlson? Really?
:rofl9: :ROFLMAO:
Who’d need that fucktard?
Nobody takes him seriously anymore, after him and Putin gave each other a blow job.

Reminds me that “landing under sniper fire in Bosnia” Hillary’s bullshit.

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Hmmmm.... see a trend developing????? Both stories that came out today...
I'm betting there are going to be many more 'explosive devices' in the coming months....

Explosive Device Detonated Outside Republican Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall’s Office
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... y-general/

Russian Website Claims There Was an Attempted Assassination of Tucker Carlson
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... e-details/

Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone else notice how precooked gas station food has exploded in price since 2O2O? Stuff like burritos, roller stuff or corn dogs. Not that i eat it a lot, but I do when i have a rushed morning on the weekend or if my metabolism crashes hard while i'm on the run.

Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shaggy wrote:
Anyone else notice how precooked gas station food has exploded in price since 2O2O? Stuff like burritos, roller stuff or corn dogs. Not that i eat it a lot, but I do when i have a rushed morning on the weekend or if my metabolism crashes hard while i'm on the run.

I ashamedly consumed more than my fair share of microwave burritos as a teen and into college. They used to be 33c each, and on sale for 25c each. I mean, 99 cents for a filling meal you couldn't really beat.

They're now pushing a buck a piece in the grocery stores, and over $2 in Stop n Rob's... and they're half the size.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
shaggy wrote:

I ashamedly consumed more than my fair share of microwave burritos as a teen and into college. They used to be 33c each, and on sale for 25c each. I mean, 99 cents for a filling meal you couldn't really beat.

They're now pushing a buck a piece in the grocery stores, and over $2 in Stop n Rob's... and they're half the size.

$4.60/gal diesel
$10-17 min wage
Enviro regs
Food production regs
Food service regs

We are lucky they’re still under $5.95. Which, coincidentally is what I paid for a bacon egg n cheese sammich at a quickie mart in Alberta a month or so ago.

Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah definitely a WA thing, probably CA too. Minimum wage laws. If your cashier can also be your cook, easy money. Restaurants here can't maintain a full staff and produce cheap food.

Restaurants were doing just fine down in GA when I was there a while ago.

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ukraine is joining NATO - which Russia says is a line in the sand.
White House spokesperson said they don't support Taiwanese independence. Basically telling China to invade.

Fuck.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
White House spokesperson said they don't support Taiwanese independence. Basically telling China to invade.

Fuck.

China and Russia concern me less than Love's truck stop toilet seats. They're both paper tigers, all hat, no cattle, we could squeeze them if necessary but don't because they make certain Americans a LOT of money. They won't shit where they eat and we won't kill off income generators willy nilly.

It's the great game, learn to love it!

Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CQBgopher wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Fuck.

China and Russia concern me less than Love's truck stop toilet seats. They're both paper tigers, all hat, no cattle, we could squeeze them if necessary but don't because they make certain Americans a LOT of money. They won't shit where they eat and we won't kill off income generators willy nilly.

It's the great game, learn to love it!

Ding ding ding!! This^^^ right here. :thumbsup2:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dhurka dhurka Mohammed jihad.

Not sure I'm as optimistic as you two gents. Too many moving parts.

Canadian Prepper gives his take:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Dhurka dhurka Mohammed jihad.

Not sure I'm as optimistic as you two gents. Too many moving parts.

Canadian Prepper gives his take:

First, that shit was broadcast by the mainstream media back in 2015. Propaganda: noun....you fill in the rest

He's a great salesman for chaos...while wearing his hat that you can buy, and stopping part way thru to hock his own company's "emergency preparedness and survival gear" inventory.

For someone so worried about China taking over the world he sure sells a lot of Made in China shit on his website....Click here to save 10%....

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Canadian Prepper and Full Spectrum Survival both post imminent worldwide apocalyptic programs every day. The scared shirtless part kind of wears down on me to where I largely ignore them. They say some key points that need to be emphasized, but they drumbeat the world is going to end tonight, which it's not. There will certainly be some interesting times, like the COVID scamdemic, in the days ahead, but daily hysteria gets old.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A private equaty company bought out starrett tools a month ago, and i just found out..... Bad news for manufacturing

Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shaggy wrote:
A private equaty company bought out starrett tools a month ago, and i just found out..... Bad news for manufacturing

Why is this bad news?

Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
shaggy wrote:

Why is this bad news?

I cant name a single time a company getting bought out by one of these huge conglomerates actually is a good thing. They will probably move mfg overseas and the quality will suffer. In the world of machining, starrett is still considered one of the best quality brands

Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shaggy wrote:
surevaliance wrote:
shaggy wrote:

Why is this bad news?

I cant name a single time a company getting bought out by one of these huge conglomerates actually is a good thing. They will probably move mfg overseas and the quality will suffer. In the world of machining, starrett is still considered one of the best quality brands

Starrett is outsourcing at least since 2008.
There is a shitpile of Chinese, Indian, etc. Starrett tools on the market.
And whenever it still says “Made in the USA” means “with global materials”.

Last edited by surevaliance on Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next