Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 The Gargantuan Effort to Prosecute the January Insurrection 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Babylon Bee's Siaka Massaquoi tells about charges leveled against him surrounding his presence on the Capitol grounds on 1/6.
House raided, arrested.

FBI political persecution.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:29 pm

jukk0u wrote:
Babylon Bee's Siaka Massaquoi tells about charges leveled against him surrounding his presence on the Capitol grounds on 1/6.
House raided, arrested.

FBI political persecution.

Nazi Sturmtruppen gonna Nazi Sturmtruppen. Uncle Frank ad a rather direct way of dealing with them taught to him by one of his bosses... that boss was named George S Patton.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another victim from the Show Trials.

"ALMOST THREE YEARS IN THE DC GULAG-
J6 POLITICAL HOSTAGE JONATHAN MELLIS FINALLY LEARNS HIS FATE
Jenn Baker
Jan 4

Guest post

There are people who come into our lives throughout the years who touch our hearts and with whom we develop friendships. One such person for me is Jonathan ‘Jon’ Mellis. He is a January 6th political prisoner who has been featured in The Gateway Pundit many times sharing his harrowing experiences while confined at the DC Gulag. He has brought to light many injustices and mistreatments by the staff as well as the horrific conditions of that jail and has been an unmuted voice for the J6ers. Jon and I became friends as he helped me communicate with other prisoners for interviews. I have seen and heard firsthand how much he cares about his fellow hostages, his friends, and his family, and especially how much he loves his Country.

Wednesday, December 20, 2023, Mellis had his sentencing for the plea deal he accepted from the corrupt Department of Justice (DOJ). It seems that most people always have questions or opinions about taking a plea such as, “why take a plea if he’s not guilty,” or “he’s a coward if he takes a plea.” Well, I’m here to tell you that the life of a J6 Political Hostage is not as simple as that. First, The US Attorney Matthew Graves and his minions have almost a 99% conviction rate when it comes to J6ers. When offered a deal after rotting in jail for 2 1/2 years under the horrendous conditions they have been subjected to, you might also be so inclined to say ok. When you know that going through a trial with a biased jury and a biased judge and being painted as a “terrorist” will get you a sentence of 10 years versus taking a plea that might get you home to family in 4 or 5, the answer might become easier. During these last 3 years of his captivity, Jon lived through one year of solitary confinement, two years being deprived of seeing any loved ones’ faces and has endured almost three years of no due process. He lost his father 90 days into being incarcerated and was denied a bond hearing to go to the funeral. His last memory of his father is the 5:00 a.m. raid on his family home by armed FBI Stormtroopers. To my knowledge, still to this day, he has never received a bond hearing. So, I say until you walk a day in someone else’s shoes…

Jon had his family and close friends in Judge Randolph Moss’s courtroom rallying around him to lend support. However, the reporters from the left were also present, eager and foaming at the mouth to spin their rendition of the hearing as Mellis’ case was considered to be “High Profile.”

Judge Moss opened the hearing reciting the guidelines of Mellis’ plea which were 51-63 months, $20-$200,000 fine, $2,000 to the architect of the Capitol Building, and other smaller fines. Moss then stated that the prosecution was asking for 60 months, $88,664 (the amount he raised from his GiveSendGo) in fines, and restitution. David Bonawitz, Mellis’ attorney requested time served and no fines or restitution.

When asked for any additional motions to be considered by Judge Moss, the prosecution, who was led by Emory Cole, attempted to sway the judge by utilizing a video not previously entered into evidence. Cole would then frame the government’s narrative as Mellis being more violent than previously portrayed in the hope of obtaining a harsher punishment. They would suggest Mellis was throwing a 2x4 board into the west tunnel at the police line. Mellis had never been charged with this because it was not him, and they could never prove it to be him. However, they thought they’d try to see if the judge would see it their way. The video was played full speed, then in slow motion, over and over again at the judge’s request. They also wanted him to consider a video interview that Mellis did the night of the 6th as well as the video he was able to leak out of the DC Gulag regarding the brown water coming from their faucets. Cole also wanted Moss to consider the bodily injury that they claim two Metropolitan Police Department officers suffered because of Mellis’ actions. However, there was no proof there were injuries, and Judge Moss called Cole out on this. No officers came to testify against Mellis nor were there ever any medical reports, pictures of the stated injuries, or any written statements. In my opinion, If Lila Morris, one of the officers said to be injured, had come to testify, they would have had to enter into record why Mellis was hitting her with the stick. They would have to put on record that she was continuously beating Rosanne Boyland’s lifeless body, that Mellis was trying to make her stop and most importantly that Boyland died of blunt force trauma, not a “drug overdose.”

Judge Moss allowed Jon to make a statement in which he expressed that he wants to use his voice to help bridge the gap between the American people who are so divided. He said that he wished the officers would have been there so he could apologize for any pain he might have caused them. The prosecution then took another shot at getting the judge to consider the “evidence” that Mellis threw this 2x4 and that the officers had bodily injury. They also stated that Mellis, who considers himself a “patriot,” is dangerous to our democracy. That even though while Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) officer Michael Fanone was “being attacked” by Trump supporters and Mellis was yelling “DON’T HURT HIM,” “SHOW HIM HOW MERCIFUL WE ARE,” and “WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS,” his actions at the tunnel according to Cole show he is a threat, you guessed it, to our [DEMOCRACY].

When all was said and done, Judge Moss rendered his sentence. Jonathan Mellis received 51 months and 36 months supervised release. Because 70% of his GiveSendGo has gone to his attorney fees, the rest of what he has raised so far, $20,000 will go to the government for fines. This all means that he could be leaving for a Halfway House as soon as March. The Bureau of Prisons (BOP) could choose to move him from the DC Gulag and send him on a “Diesel Therapy” tour before his release, or he could stay in DC until then. This all depends on which way the wind is blowing at the BOP, and we won’t know until it happens.

Although time served would have been the ideal outcome, Mellis knows that with the corruption that flows through the DOJ, he could have received worse. When I spoke with him, he had this to say…

“What really upsets me about this entire process are the lengths the DOJ prosecutor is willing to lie to the judge in order to make me seem like a monster. When their own MPD witnesses didn’t show up to court, the prosecutor lied about their theoretical testimony, provable lies that the judge didn't let him get away with. The prosecutor even fabricated "evidence" against me at the 11th hour. You could see the hatred in his eyes. And it only got worse when the judge didn't buy the nonsense he was selling. Washington DC has lost its soul. Unless America can acknowledge the truth about January 6, we will keep spiraling downward. The police attacked us first. No police died, and four Americans were killed that day, all Trump supporters - Ashli Babbitt, Roseanne Boyland, Benjamin Phillips, and Kevin Greason.”

If you would like to help Jonathan, as he needs to rebuild his life after this political persecution, please go to www.givesendgo.com/J6Jonny or www.wearegoodmen.com

JENN BAKER

www.CondemnedUSA.com Nobody was coming, SO WE DID"

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

$30M wrongful death lawsuit filed over Ashley Babbit shooting.

"Washington-based Judicial Watch filed the suit on behalf of Babbitt’s estate and her husband, Aaron Babbitt, claiming the officer who shot Babbitt was “incompetent” and “dangerous” and should have seen that the 35-year-old posed no threat to Congress when she entered the House speaker’s lobby."

https://www.judicialwatch.org/30-millio ... tts-death/

Meanwhile, here's twenty three minutes of election denying insurrectionists.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/ ... 6833697792

FJB

Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:01 pm

No, not incompetent--SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer Byrd acted with deliberate Malice Aforethought, and in a just world after trial and conviction he and that other great Federal mommy-murderer Horiuchi would be side-by-side in gibbets to make an example.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.infowars.com/show/

Jan 6 special kicking off at 4pm.

Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:32 pm

Tucker has been on a roll.....
Tucker with Clay Higgins talking J6

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... ctually%2F

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
https://www.infowars.com/show/

Jan 6 special kicking off at 4pm.

NVM

Waste of time

Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Tucker has been on a roll.....
Tucker with Clay Higgins talking J6

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/statu ... ctually%2F

Just got done watching it.

I don't feel good...............
:throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1100 have been charged. A few thousand more to go?
https://twitter.com/NanLee1124/status/1 ... 6182836657

FJB

Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ray Epps - The guy on the FBI wanted list, who was quickly taken off, then ignored, then finally arrested... after 'orchestrating January 6th' and telling people 'we need to go into the Capitol'... egging people on...

1 year probation, $500 fine.

If ever there's a guy that deserves to be Clinton'd, it's this guy.

I have a feeling he's not gonna be alive much longer, if there's any real 'justice' in this world.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:57 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Ray Epps - The guy on the FBI wanted list, who was quickly taken off, then ignored, then finally arrested... after 'orchestrating January 6th' and telling people 'we need to go into the Capitol'... egging people on...

1 year probation, $500 fine.

If ever there's a guy that deserves to be Clinton'd, it's this guy.

I have a feeling he's not gonna be alive much longer, if there's any real 'justice' in this world.

In a just world, he and Stormtrooper Byrd would be remanded for a half hour each to the families of Ashli Babbitt and everyone who's died in Stasi custody, anything goes.

Ditto all of the SS-Totenkopfverbande at DC MCC.

Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:33 pm

Interesting that X is censoring this ----

Twitter X Censors Bombshell Movie: ‘J6: A True Timeline’ Documentary – What Are They Trying To Hide?

Link to the article that has the movie embedded at the end....
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... -timeline/

I haven't watched it yet.... but will.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Interesting that X is censoring this ----

Twitter X Censors Bombshell Movie: ‘J6: A True Timeline’ Documentary – What Are They Trying To Hide?

Link to the article that has the movie embedded at the end....
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... -timeline/

I haven't watched it yet.... but will.

watching now

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next