Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:06 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128  Next
 Russia-Ukraine War 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You have to be kidding about the Jane Fonda comparison. Either you are quite young or you really don't know about Jane Fonda.

Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
You have to be kidding about the Jane Fonda comparison. Either you are quite young or you really don't know about Jane Fonda.

She did her finest work in "Barbarella".

Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:48 am

EU Globalists Call for Travel Ban Against Tucker Carlson for Daring to Interview Putin.

Rabidly pro-Ukraine shills and globalists are furious that Carlson is once again pushing back against the required narratives and letting people make up their own minds.

Now, anti-free speech globalists at the European Union are said to be considering a travel ban for Carlson over the interview, which will air on Thursday night.

I'm REALLY looking forward to tomorrow night!!!

Adding --- the build up is getting good....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:26 am

Tucker and Putin..... watching now.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... in-moscow/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:54 pm

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Tucker and Putin..... watching now.

So - How was it? :) How was Vlad? :) Time well spent? :) Any revelations?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not gonna watch two cocksuckers chit-chating.

Last edited by surevaliance on Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, why talk to somebody that you’re trying to get to end a war…

Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:

You mean to let him win the war?
Look, this motherfucker Putin didn’t say anything that Hitler didn’t say 84 years ago, after he invaded Poland.

Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If true, knowing that backs him into a corner of words that can be used to justify a response.

Again, known dialogue is better than assumptions, and better than filtered info.

Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Maybe it’s just me and people like me, who speak both Russian and Ukrainian, and can get real unfiltered and uncensored information from friends who are in Russia and in Ukraine now.
So we don’t need to believe another propagandist.
Unfortunately, most people here have no such luxury, so I totally understand your intent. But trust me - this so-called interview is nothing but Kremlin’s attempt to save putin’s face, because he killed thousands of Ukrainians and Russians, but at the end he failed badly.
BTW, a box of NINE eggs in Russia now is 530 rubles, which is about $6.00
The average monthly salary outside of Moscow is $300-400 IF you are lucky to find a job.
So, do your math.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by surevaliance on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:42 pm

NWGunner wrote:

Depends who's talking... :) Clueless, out of its depth, Carlson didn't do much talking - just sat there for two hours bored to death with never changing version of "Russian history"/"no-Ukraine" lessons, whining about NATO, blah-blah.. Tucker did not even realized that he was simply laughed at in his face for 2 hours dripping with the usual propaganda manure dump he was hired to deliver. Only once in the two hours, Putin allowed himself to hint on what he really thought - and stupid Tucker just totally missed a clue :bigsmile:

Quote:
В.Путин: ..Я думаю о том, что мировое сообщество развивается по своим внутренним законам, и они такие, какие есть. От этого никуда не деться, так было всегда в истории человечества. Одни народы и страны поднимались, размножались, укреплялись, потом они сходили с международной арены в таком качестве, к которому они привыкли. Мне, наверное, не нужно приводить эти примеры: начиная с тех же самых ордынских завоевателей, с Чингисхана, потом с Золотой Орды, заканчивая великой Римской империей. В истории человечества, кажется, ничего такого больше не было, как великая Римская империя.

Тем не менее потенциал варваров постепенно накапливался, накапливался, и под их ударами Римская империя развалилась, потому что варваров стало больше, они начали в целом хорошо развиваться, как мы сейчас говорим, экономически, они стали укрепляться. И тот режим, который в мире был навязан великой Римской империей, он развалился. Правда, разваливался долго – 500 лет, этот процесс разложения великой Римской империи шёл 500 лет. Разница с сегодняшней ситуацией в том, что процессы изменений сегодня идут гораздо быстрее, чем во времена великой Римской империи.

Т.Карлсон: Но когда тогда начнётся империя ИИ – искусственного интеллекта?

Читайте на http://WWW.KP.RU: https://www.kp.ru/daily/27565.5/4889263/

V.Putin: ...I think that the world community is developing according to its own internal laws, and they are what they are. There is no getting away from it, it has always been this way in the history of mankind. Some peoples and countries have risen, multiplied, strengthened, and then they have left the international arena in the capacity to which they were accustomed. I probably don't need to cite these examples: starting with the same Horde conquerors, with Genghis Khan, then with the Golden Horde, ending with the great Roman Empire. In the history of mankind, it seems, there was nothing else like the great Roman Empire.

Nevertheless, the potential of the barbarians gradually accumulated, accumulated, and under their blows, the Roman Empire collapsed, because the number of barbarians increased, they began to develop well, as we say now, economically, they began to strengthen. And the regime that was imposed on the world by the great Roman Empire, it collapsed. True, it took a long time to fall apart – 500 years, this process of disintegration of the great Roman Empire lasted 500 years. The difference with today's situation is that the processes of change today are much faster than in the days of the great Roman Empire. [smirk]

T. Carlson: So when then does AI empire begin? [ :bigsmile: ]

Translation from Putin-speak: USA is considered to be a geopolitical corpse by Russia, China etc. Empire from the past. The war in Ukraine is meant to put this corpse to rest, to deliver one of those "blows" from "barbarians" that completes "processes of change". And no, Tucker. the emerging empire after that will not be "AI empire"... :bigsmile: So yeah, let's keep talking, while this undertaker shovels dirt on your geopolitical corpse... :) Geez.. :)

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Last edited by SurfPerch on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm about 45 mins in.

So far, it's a big history lesson, most of which is already well known.

According to Putin, Russia has been promised things, over and over, and manipulated by the U.S. From joining NATO, to dealing with terrorists..

When things started going south with the invalid election in Ukraine, the CIA told him to put pressure on his people to stand down and not fight under the agreement that the CIA would tell their side to do the same. Well, he did, and the CIA didn't. So of course, he felt burned and military action was the result, after Ukrainian forces started shooting civilians in the Donbass region.

He took steps to peace by removing troops from certain areas, under agreement of other conditions/terms, as a sign of good faith, and as soon as he did that, Ukraine took all the work they did and tossed it in the trash and said they wouldn't abide by the agreements because they weren't 'official.

Whether a lot of the later stuff is true, or not, it still sheds a huge light on his thought process, and based on all the stuff he's saying, it makes it rather apparent that he feels like he's been way too forgiving, fucked over numerous times, and is frustrated beyond belief...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have no doubt he’s a malignant narcissist.

I also have no doubt that he will try to put on a good front, and save face, in any interview.

But I also think hearing his bullshit directly, is better than hearing it filtered through politicians and a biased media.

It’s easier to respond to direct threats, than assumed ones.

By the way, I feel the same way about Zelensky…Ukraine might have a more just cause, but Zelensky is a money-grubbing shill, who siphons money back to U.S. politicians.

They’re using an actor/comedian for a reason…

Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh, poor fuhrer is crying now, feels cheated?
Fuck that bitch.
Speaking of Zelensky: yes, he is a puppet, a hired actor.
Just like the all politicians in the World.

Last edited by surevaliance on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He also called out the U.S., and said 'Why aren't you trying to negotiate with us, instead you get more in debt by trying to come over here and fight and spend money you don't have since you're 33 trillion in debt'....

From Twitter... Said it better than I could..

Quote:
-Putin knows way too much history
-Putin is operating on an intellectual plane far above all US politicians
-Putin appears to want cooperation but the West have isolated Russia
-Putin does not want to invade Poland or take over the world
-Putin is not the deranged warmonger the MSM describes him as
-Putin is well-aware of the “Deep State” and recognizes the CIA as nefarious

Quote:
Putin can recount 2000 years of Russia’s history.

Biden can’t recount what he had for breakfast.

:ROFLMAO:

Quote:
The citizens of the US and Russia are not enemies. The politicians are the real danger.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 1908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128  Next