Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128  Next
 Russia-Ukraine War 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Of course putin beggs for negotiation, because Russian economy is falling down so fast.
Now it’s perfect time to finish him and his regime. We just need to do it. This is how we REALLY can end that war.
However, bitches, like carlson, try to make us believe opposite.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m confused.

One minute you guys say Carlson didn’t do much talking, then the next, you say Carlson is a bitch, trying to make us believe something…

Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:35 am

NWGunner wrote:
I’m confused.

One minute you guys say Carlson didn’t do much talking, then the next, you say Carlson is a bitch, trying to make us believe something…

Do not see much of a contradiction. I'd say Carlson role was a propaganda beast of burden for Putin - no hard questions, no pushing back on his BS flow, just nodding.. (Peskov from Putin admin said as much about Carlson, explaining why he was selected to be granted the interview). I can see that others may see that as him being a Putin's bitch.... :)

FWIW I do not think this ill-conceived propaganda diversion attempt will make any difference one way or another. The US are increasingly irrelevant in the world. Ukraine, Iran , Israel, etc... Other than playing darts with some houtis... Biden or Trump - doesn't really matter. Just look around. I don't see ANY country left at all.. Just roving bands of thiefs from fecies on streets of CA to halls of WH....

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan Oct. 27, 1964

Last edited by SurfPerch on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
I’m confused.

Yes, by helping putin to spread his propaganda carlson tries to make us believe that we need to stop draining Kremlin’s resources.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got it.

Free speech for everyone but Putin.

Personally, I’d rather hear the shit he believes, unfiltered.

The other side of the coin is that Putin’s BS may help with Ukraine support/funding.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:55 am

NWGunner wrote:
Got it.
Personally, I’d rather hear the shit he believes, unfiltered.

You would. But do you really believe that predators like Putin will spill their inner soul on TV for some Carlson (in Russia, "Carlson"(Карлсон) is incidentally a name of classic kids funny cartoon gnome-like character with a prop sticking from his ass and who lives on roofs) ? :bigsmile:

Do you realize that whatever he was saying is just 10+-year load of BS his ministry of truth was repeating on all state media? I assure you - this by no means is the "the shit he believes". So it is VERY filtered, by Putin specifically for Carlson's "f*ck Ukraine" audience :) What I think he believes (and I pointed out that place in the interview - or you can find his own unfiltered(!) program speech in 2007 in Munich) is that he will win over US/NATO in a proxy war to start a chain of events they have planned together with China to transition to a "new world order"...

(As a side note - There's one striking parallel between Putin and Hitler - they're both revanchists. As much as WWII was a revanche for humiliating loss and reparations suffered by Germany after WWI, the "special operation" is revanche for humiliation of the loss in Cold War to US and economic suffering and devastation of 90s that followed.... You wouldn't believe how strong this bitter sentiment was in post-Soviet Putin's Russia - and constantly groomed by the state media)

And anybody seriously interested in "unfiltered Putin" (if such a thing even exists) should pay attention not to self-promotional stunts of some "influencer" - but to his own public words in various contexts - to the world, to Russians, journalists etc. They're all meticulously collected, translated to English EVERY DAY and published by Kremlin here: http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Last edited by SurfPerch on Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:13 am, edited 14 times in total.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don’t believe any of them.

You’re missing much of what I’m saying.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:19 am

NWGunner wrote:
You’re missing much of what I’m saying.

Sorry, my fault.:)

Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Got it.
Free speech for everyone but Putin.

Yep. No fair play with tyrants.
Call me inglorious basterd.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They try to keep us from hearing from Joe, so we don’t know how bad off he is, and, ultimately, we are.

They try to keep us from hearing from/electing Trump, so they can maintain power.

People who stifle free speech always have their own agenda.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:17 pm

NWGunner wrote:
They try to keep us from hearing from Joe, so we don’t know how bad off he is, and, ultimately, we are.

They try to keep us from hearing from/electing Trump, so they can maintain power.

People who stifle free speech always have their own agenda.

Wars and "freedom of speech" is an interesting topic and reducing it to just to a political freedom speech ignores realities of warfare. One may want to check up on US censorship and propaganda efforts during WW2. Truth is the first casualty of war. Informational and psychological warfare is an inherent part of it. And Tokyo Rose then and Tucker Carlson now are part of it. Tucker as an American has every right to do what he did but it doesn't change what it was. If anybody wants to truly know what's going on over there to determine his/her/they :) position on the subject - war participants like Putin, Zelenskyy, Biden etc. should be the last people you'd want to trust (but you do want to know what they say) There's no other way as to do you own detailed research on facts. And yes it's a hard work nowadays where informational field is full of stupid opinions, lies and idle chats. But it's possible. Putin has as much freedom of speech as we can only dream of :) - that is the least of concerns here....

Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I served in the military.

I’m well aware of the history.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:05 pm

NWGunner wrote:
I served in the military.

Thank you for your service.

Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:34 pm

FWIW : For those with interest in the topic, imho very well researched article in "National Interest" today - fully aligned with my own views :
https://nationalinterest.org/feature/wh ... war-209268
"Why Diplomacy Can’t End the Ukraine War"

Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:38 pm

Wow..... this is a whole new level of political gamesmanship and treachery......

On Monday morning, Trump-supporting Senator J.D. Vance (R-OH) posted a stunning report on X. According to Senator Vance, the Senate funding package includes language that makes it impossible for President Trump to terminate the Ukraine War funding into his second term. The language was inserted into the aid package with President Trump in mind. These dirty RINOs and Democrats voted on a bill that will send endless billions to Ukraine no matter how dire the situation is on the ground.

“Buried in the bill’s text is an impeachment time bomb for the next Trump presidency if he tries to stop funding the war in Ukraine. We must vote against this disastrous bill,” Sen. Vance wrote.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... e-funding/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 1908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128  Next