General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: AFT Shenannigans... a Thread!

Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:31 pm

Clinton Airport Director shot in head by ATF

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ai ... rcna144207

Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas.

:popcorn:

Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:56 pm

surevaliance wrote:Clinton Airport Director shot in head by ATF

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ai ... rcna144207

Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas.

:popcorn:

Who wants to bet he bought a FRT or something like that and when they came knocking he told them to fuck off and get a warrant?

Good to know ATF is willing to let their agents get killed over a 2oz piece of metal that wasn't hurting anyone.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:58 pm

Jackboots Gonna Jackboot, Exhibit Number...

#DefundAndDisband #MakeThemAllMeterMaids

Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:08 am

GnG got a copy of the warrant

Looks like dude was selling guns without a license. Not just a few either

Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:11 am

RocketScott wrote:GnG got a copy of the warrant

He sold some guns at a gun show, is what I'm seeing.

Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:21 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:
RocketScott wrote:GnG got a copy of the warrant

He sold some guns at a gun show, is what I'm seeing.

OMG! The horror of exercising freedom.

Zee Gestapo vill be informedt of your activity.

Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:16 am

I do not see how someone reselling guns without a license is worthy of a 6am no knock raid.

Another reason to dissolve the ATF.

Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:11 am

I’m calling bullshit, he had some dirt on either Bill or Hillary and got Arkancided by the ATF government Jack boots, not the normal two shots in the back of the head suicide. Hillary be shaken up her Arkancide methods lately.

It’s ironic that my wife flew out of Little Rock airport on that fateful day. icon_eek

Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:20 am

https://www.ammoland.com/2024/04/who-wi ... z8X8CnsOS4

https://www.southarkansasreckoning.com/ ... arding-atf

The ATF went to Bryan Malinowski’s West Little Rock home last month, spoiling for a gunfight, and they got one. Now, a good man is dead – the latest victim of ATF’s overly aggressive tactics and complete disregard for the sanctity of human life.

ATF has yet to comment officially on the March 19 killing, other to claim Malinowski fired first. But Malinowski’s family recently released a statement which confirms what everyone already knew: It is extremely unlikely that the 53-year-old airport executive knew he was trading gunfire with federal agents. It is far more likely Malinowski believed he was defending himself and his wife from armed home invaders.

“Bryan Malinowski was asleep but rose to the sound of the door crashing and located a firearm. His wife believed the noise must have been intruders and she fully believes her husband thought the same. He loaded a magazine into a pistol and emerged from the master bedroom into a hallway leading indirectly to the front entryway. He reached a corner in the hall and looked around it to see several unidentifiable figures already several steps inside his home,” Malinowski’s family said in the statement. “We do not know who shot first but it appears that Bryan shot approximately three times at a decidedly low angle, probably at the feet of the intruders who were roughly 30 feet away.”

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:47 am

Where are the 'yOu DoN't NeEd An Ar-15 FoR hOmE dEfEnSe' muppets now?

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:14 pm

Here's what I see.

There were multiple opportunities to take him peacefully. At the airport, to/from the store, reasonable times of day. There were multiple opportunities to positively ID themselves - call attorney and tell him to have client turn himself in, lights and sirens, long list.

No, this was about indulging their masturbatory fantasies of murdering Deplorables and sending a message to all of us, no less deliberate premeditated murder than Vicky Weaver.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:41 pm

Diamondback wrote:Here's what I see.

There were multiple opportunities to take him peacefully. At the airport, to/from the store, reasonable times of day. There were multiple opportunities to positively ID themselves - call attorney and tell him to have client turn himself in, lights and sirens, long list.

No, this was about indulging their masturbatory fantasies of murdering Deplorables and sending a message to all of us, no less deliberate premeditated murder than Vicky Weaver.

Yes.

ATF murderers?

Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:22 pm

Just caught up on all this. Asked MadPick merge threads.

Can’t believe this is the country I grew up in any more.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:56 pm

They could probably have just mailed a letter to his home ordering him to turn himself in.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:24 pm

Arkansas senators say Clinton airport exec. killed by ATF with no bodycam: 'Violation of its own policy'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arkansas-sen ... 06999.html
Post a reply