Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:20 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 AFT Shenannigans... a Thread! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Rules-for-Thee-but-Not-for-We boys and girls having fun on the range with all the stuff YOU can't own:

https://notthebee.com/article/photograp ... dium=email

Cold range, and two of the "professionals" are monkey fucking weapons.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
The Rules-for-Thee-but-Not-for-We boys and girls having fun on the range with all the stuff YOU can't own:

https://notthebee.com/article/photograp ... dium=email

Cold range, and two of the "professionals" are monkey fucking weapons.

That's a link worth clicking. Zero gun safety sense.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This seems rather cunt-y.

"One of the ATF officials – Special Agent Aaron Loving – told Harris’ attorney he was cleared of any wrongdoing. Harris’s attorney documented this conversation in a letter.

“Agent Loving has informed me that you are no longer the target of any criminal investigation, and there will not be any criminal prosecutions forthcoming,” the letter states."

but then:

"Last month, Special Agent Loving and his partner personally served a Notice of Revocation to Harris..."

"A few months later, Special Agent Loving recontacted Harris’ attorney, stating, “We need Tom to give up his license voluntarily. The bosses up the chain want him to turn in his license or face adverse actions,” Harris recalls his attorney saying."

https://www.ammoland.com/2023/07/atf-in ... L_CAMPAIGN)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We gotta be careful. If we let them start chipping away at small FFLs (tho Harris isn't exactly a small FFL) they will start taking bigger and bigger bites. Betting on leveraging FFLs fear of jail or spending a lot of money to fight false accusations. Eventually we will be down to big corporations being the only way to purchase firearms. And you can bet good money they will fold their firearm departments once the ATF targets them in their sights.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
This seems rather cunt-y.

"One of the ATF officials – Special Agent Aaron Loving – told Harris’ attorney he was cleared of any wrongdoing. Harris’s attorney documented this conversation in a letter.

“Agent Loving has informed me that you are no longer the target of any criminal investigation, and there will not be any criminal prosecutions forthcoming,” the letter states."

but then:

"Last month, Special Agent Loving and his partner personally served a Notice of Revocation to Harris..."

"A few months later, Special Agent Loving recontacted Harris’ attorney, stating, “We need Tom to give up his license voluntarily. The bosses up the chain want him to turn in his license or face adverse actions,” Harris recalls his attorney saying."

https://www.ammoland.com/2023/07/atf-in ... L_CAMPAIGN)

'Relinquish your license voluntarily or we'll kick in your door at 3am, kill your dog, and you may or may not live to tell about it'.

If I got a message like that from a federal agent... best believe all resources available to me while I'm still alive would be used to (COC VIOLATION) in hopes it gives them pause before they try that shit with someone else.

Fuckkkkk that shit..

They're creating the very extremists they're saying already exist...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That and a felony in the case.

The one time I called to ask how to report gun safety for an OOB detonation, was told "We don't do gun safety". That person must hang with this agent.

Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:52 pm

chuckisduck wrote:

I called to ask how to report gun safety for an OOB detonation

Say what the fuck, over?

Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:14 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

ViniVidivici wrote:
chuckisduck wrote:

I called to ask how to report gun safety for an OOB detonation

Say what the fuck, over?

:plusone:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Retribution? Vindictive persecution?

"Shortly after Morehouse Enterprises filed suit (against ATF with GOA as co-plaintiff on the receiver rule suit), the ATF launched an inspection of the gun shop. This ATF visit was the first inspection that the store ever received from the ATF. The Industry Operations Inspector (IOI), Jacob Temp, jokingly told the store owner that the ATF discussed whether the inspection would look like retaliation for the court case. The IOI said that the ATF originally would delay any inspection for at least three years, pending litigation, but the Bureau decided to inspect the store anyways."

https://www.ammoland.com/2023/08/retali ... L_CAMPAIGN)

Hahaha, Jacob. It's always funny to joke about the abuse of power to strip a citizen of their rights and livelihood, ya prick.

FJB

Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like the ATF is making it easer if this gets rolled back with Supreme Court. At 8:46 their filing states only two holes need to be drilled to complete their bicycle analogy. So the cavity for the fire control group should already be milled for an 80% lower and I need only drill two more holes? Sweet!

ATF just BLINKED and they’re SCARED AS HELL... On EVE of Alito stay expiration, ATF throws Hail Mary

https://youtu.be/gRX_cx6nt0U

Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MycroftHolmes wrote:
Looks like the ATF is making it easer if this gets rolled back with Supreme Court. At 8:46 their filing states only two holes need to be drilled to complete their bicycle analogy. So the cavity for the fire control group should already be milled for an 80% lower and I need only drill two more holes? Sweet!

ATF just BLINKED and they’re SCARED AS HELL... On EVE of Alito stay expiration, ATF throws Hail Mary

https://youtu.be/gRX_cx6nt0U

Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Florida ATF investigator seizes FFL's book and full volume of 4473's. Takes them off-site to copy; returns them one week later.

https://www.ammoland.com/2023/08/atf-in ... L_CAMPAIGN)

No warrant.

FJB

Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Florida ATF investigator seizes FFL's book and full volume of 4473's. Takes them off-site to copy; returns them one week later.

https://www.ammoland.com/2023/08/atf-in ... L_CAMPAIGN)

No warrant.

Quote:
The actions of the IOI show the agency’s problems are systemic and highly politicized, leaving us with one solution: defund the ATF.

'only one solution' :ROFLMAO:

Dude needs to think outside the box.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:03 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

If the ATF takes my records OFFSITE.....Don't even bother bringing them back.
They can be in charge of the retention of those records....PERIOD

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like Betelguise Detelbach and the boys at AFT don't want y'all training:

https://soldiersystems.net/2023/10/04/u ... tf-ruling/

UTM Halts Sales of Training Ammunition to Civilians Due to ATF Ruling

FJB

Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next