General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

AFT Shenannigans... a Thread!

Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:53 pm

Since the stories come out so fast and frequently about AFT abuses and infringements, maybe we should lump them all in one easy to find stinking cesspool of tyranny?

This week on "AFT: 2A Killers"

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/03/atf-ba ... L_CAMPAIGN)

Home-made silencer applications being denied in bulk. Applicants info forwarded to field offices to ensure fabrication hasn't already occurred?

Re: AFT Shenannigans... a Thread!

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:05 am

Photo (of parts) and supplier (of parts) info now required for silencer Form 1 submission.
Some kits may be deemed as functional silencer which they feel requires a Form 4 just to purchase.

"Some see these new requirements as the ATF implementing new rules in the middle of a rule change process without the agency going through the required rule-change procedure. Form 1 suppressors are mentioned in the upcoming unfinished frames and receiver rule that is expected to be finalized this summer. Many think that rule will end all Form 1 suppressors when unveiled."

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/03/atf-re ... L_CAMPAIGN)

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:41 am

It's time for that government reset, I think. And the ATF is right at the front of it.

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:58 am

MadPick wrote:It's time for that government reset, I think. And the ATF is right at the front of it.

The Founding Fathers wrote:When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

It was true then, and it's true now.

Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:37 am

MadPick wrote:It's time for that government reset, I think. And the ATF is right at the front of it.

200.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:40 am

Guns4Liberty wrote:

The Founding Fathers wrote:When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Gov't and leftists have one major flaw. They don't want to leave people the fuck alone.

and... as usual.. they exempt their 'protectors' from the law...

Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:51 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:

Gov't and leftists have one major flaw. They don't want to leave people the fuck alone.

They need your money.

To get it, they need control.

Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:53 am

NWGunner wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:

They need your money.

To get it, they need control.

'They need to take your money, in order for them to spend it' -Milton Friedman

Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:35 am

The "No Gun Registry Rights Act".

Two Senators have introduced legislation in response to the AFT's back-door registry (using the records of out-of-business FFL's)

"The members have introduced a bill that would prevent the ATF from receiving documents from FFLs that shut their doors. Instead of sending their records to the ATF’s out of business office to be scanned into the OBRIS database, the FFL would simply destroy the records."

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/03/no-gun ... L_CAMPAIGN)#axzz7NFUFgXir

Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:13 pm

And the House of Reps passes Gun Control. Allowing local LE to enforce ATF gun control. Also, look at the Reps that voted for it. I hope Newhouse gets beat. I know he's pissed off a lot of locals from his home town and in the Yakima Valley as a whole.

https://www.gunowners.org/na03102022/

Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:21 pm

1BallJay wrote:And the House of Reps passes Gun Control. Allowing local LE to enforce ATF gun control. Also, look at the Reps that voted for it. I hope Newhouse gets beat. I know he's pissed off a lot of locals from his home town and in the Yakima Valley as a whole.

Thanks for posting this. I've been getting the GOA e-mail as well. That is a list of shit stains for sure. HerraraButtldd and newcunthouse wafflin RINOs.

Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:38 pm

1BallJay wrote:And the House of Reps passes Gun Control. Allowing local LE to enforce ATF gun control. Also, look at the Reps that voted for it. I hope Newhouse gets beat. I know he's pissed off a lot of locals from his home town and in the Yakima Valley as a whole.

Isn't that Shitslee's old district where Wenatchee shitcanned him so hard he bounced in '94 over That Damn Ban?

Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:25 pm

Inslee: turncoat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:49 pm

jukk0u wrote:Inslee: turncoat

And then the lying bucket of piss turned right around and voted for it...

Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:54 pm

One word: “Waco”…
Not enough? Then “Fast And Furious”!
Post a reply