Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:19 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 China-Taiwan war (upcoming?) 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How the hell did they get a video from the supposed top secret CCP meeting where they were discussing mobilization? Of all meetings, how did they do this? Was this purposely leaked (like the 2020 COVID videos)? Why?

Jeff Nyquist thinks this is legit, based on conversations of his. One thing he added in another interview was a remark by the ex-Soviet KBG Col Lunev, who said Russia and China will attack when they have extracted what they want from the US and get diminishing returns.

How Did the Top-Secret War Mobilization Meeting Get Recorded? The Biggest Rebellion in CCP's History

Also, many people don’t believe that the CCP will attack Taiwan, as that will mean the end of the CCP. I will explain why this kind of mentality can be very wrong. This is the most important point I will make. So please make sure you stick around till the end.

Wed May 25, 2022 6:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JR Nyquist and Dr. Yan Li-Meng discuss China's INVASION plans with Mike Adams
https://www.brighteon.com/54ccdbc2-da81 ... 11d57251b0
The Chinese economy is appearing to be transitioning from a consumer to a wartime economy. Initial step would be the acquisition of raw material, which has happened over the last several years. The lockdown of ports and the surrounding area, with the introduction of ration cards is appearing to be made. It appears that the Chinese economy is winding down anyway, and using history as an example, it is good time for a war, and especially a war of great opportunity for China, based in perceived US weakness. Fifth columnists in the US would assist. No one would give a Chinese ship full of goods a second look, but if they took over some ports in the fashion of the Germans in their invasion of Norway, they could slip a lot of personnel and material this way. The offloading of war material using existing deep water ports, as opposed to offloading material like Normandy would be much easier. A rifle behind every blade of grass would not be enough for armor, superior forces, a weakened US military and US population.

Thu May 26, 2022 4:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

None of this would be happening if The Donald were in office. All of this worldwide horse shit would have been put on hold for another 4 years.

Thu May 26, 2022 5:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://presentdangerchina.org/webinar- ... -we-doing/
Webinar: The CCP is Transitioning to War: What are We Doing?

Committee experts address the question of whether Xi Jinping has, indeed, made the decision to go to war, with whom, and when. They also consider the appropriateness of Secretary Blinken’s prescription for U.S. policy towards the CCP, what would be entailed in executing it, and whether we are prepared to do so.

During the presentation, it was brought up that the US military Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) allowed servicemembers to direct investments in Chinese companies.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/bi ... -unfitting

Biden admin concedes Chinese investments in federal retirement fund are 'unfitting'

The Biden administration agreed on Thursday that a massive government retirement fund should not invest in Chinese-owned companies after mounting criticism from Republican lawmakers who warned that such a move could potentially channel the savings of federal workers to businesses that pose a national security threat.

Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/Michael_Yon/posts/108494743350821053

https://necse.net/2022/06/13/jennifer-z ... ri-ep-101/

Important from the John Birch Society:

"If the CCP invades and occupies Taiwan. Up to 80 percent of some critical US security and defense chips will be GONE, as the US makes them exclusively in TSMC foundry in Taiwan. Another example of offshoring our security. The CCP is responsible for much of the destruction of America from within, they will feed it alot more when they know they own our ability to repair/replace the semiconductors that fly our planes, guide our missiles, power our radar, etc."

other articles from the JBS:
https://thenewamerican.com/world-news/china/

Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:24 pm

Question..... Did China require FULL vaxx of their military?

Just axing..... :wink05:

And if so -- which one?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TSMC broke ground for a factory in Phoenix this January:

https://share.america.gov/company-to-bu ... nt-in-u-s/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Question..... Did China require FULL vaxx of their military?

Just axing..... :wink05:

And if so -- which one?

I think china has been against the vax's and using the "zero covid policy" lockdowns instead

Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... llies.html
Red alert: Military chief Gen. Mark Milley says China has become 'increasingly and noticeably more aggressive' to U.S. and allies during trip to Indo-Pacific

General Millie at an unspecified visit.

Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm sure that bundle of sticks, Milley, will make a phone call to China about the attack plans.

Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:34 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jackass wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11043311/Milley-China-aggressive-dangerous-US-allies.html
Red alert: Military chief Gen. Mark Milley says China has become 'increasingly and noticeably more aggressive' to U.S. and allies during trip to Indo-Pacific

Did that guy swallow Pluto?

The planet, not the Diz Character.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:09 am

WaJim wrote:
jackass wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11043311/Milley-China-aggressive-dangerous-US-allies.html

Did that guy swallow Pluto?

The planet, not the Diz Character.

Version I heard was Russkie Porker ate several buffets out of business...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My dude is set to play Even Fatter Bastard in the upcoming Austin Powers Four Russia With Thunderballs of Love, Baby.

Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:32 am

Sweet Jesus, you could probably fuel an entire tank company just from his daily output of Crisco-sweat!

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

China just fired 5 missiles into Japan's exclusive economic zone. Biden does nothing.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next