Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:31 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 China-Taiwan war (upcoming?) 

Paradox155 wrote:
I'm in the Navy, assigned to a destroyer. My primary role is an AIC (Air controller for Air to Air engagements). I've done many months of training with Top Gun pilots out in Fallon and Lemoore. If I ever told you what the Chinese were doing near both of those airbases, especially during our mock air to air battles, you would be shocked, and then probably pissed......our government let's it happen. Think ELINT.......

Not to mention that huge-ass airfield they just bought sandwiched between one of our major bases in Texas and the border... I've long suspected that the REAL battle for the Pacific will be fought on our soil and the Chinese have been pre-placing assets for decades, possibly even breeding their army here under cover of "resident aliens."

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Wed May 18, 2022 10:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
Paradox155 wrote:
I'm in the Navy, assigned to a destroyer. My primary role is an AIC (Air controller for Air to Air engagements). I've done many months of training with Top Gun pilots out in Fallon and Lemoore. If I ever told you what the Chinese were doing near both of those airbases, especially during our mock air to air battles, you would be shocked, and then probably pissed......our government let's it happen. Think ELINT.......

Not to mention that huge-ass airfield they just bought sandwiched between one of our major bases in Texas and the border... I've long suspected that the REAL battle for the Pacific will be fought on our soil and the Chinese have been pre-placing assets for decades, possibly even breeding their army here under cover of "resident aliens."

Fallout 3 is going to become non-fiction.

Wed May 18, 2022 12:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Diamondback wrote:
Paradox155 wrote:

Good game, but Umbrella Corporation is becoming reality too...icon_eek

Wed May 18, 2022 12:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I guess y'all haven't been following:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=87609&p=1278529&hilit=China+is+A%2A%2Aho#p1278529

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed May 18, 2022 12:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://gab.com/NaturalNews/posts/108335925508809887
SOURCES: #China preparing for “D-Day” INVASION of the continental United States, with forces to land on the beaches of California, as #Biden and #Newsom serve as China’s accomplices
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-20- ... tates.html

I don't normally follow Natural News with Mike Adams because the headlines are too sensational, but these claims are what I have been reading from Jeff Nyquist where he outlines PLA General Chi Haotian's speech explaining that China needs living space .. in the US. In addition, Victor Suvorov explains about "the overture", the preparatory time before said invasion where havoc would be wrought and a news blitz of the sins of the elected leaders, both phony and true, would occur. If the MSM press ever came clean about the Hunter Biden laptop, this would be it.

An obvious land invasion would be of course repelled, but if you could preposition troops, spies and supplies beforehand, like Operation Weserübung (German invasion of Norway), that would assist any invasion.

PLA Gen Chi Haotian's speech:
https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-s ... i-haotian/

http://militera.lib.ru/research/suvorov6/index.html
The Interlude:
http://militera.lib.ru/research/suvorov6/15.html

Operation Weserübung
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Weser%C3%BCbung

Fri May 20, 2022 7:38 pm

WitchyWoman wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
Diamondback wrote:
Paradox155 wrote:

Good game, but Umbrella Corporation is becoming reality too...icon_eek

Actually there IS a real Umbrella Corporation... C.'s a huge Resident Evil fan so we had to get one of their lowers to build her C8 on, and that was three years of trying to get on the list. :)

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sat May 21, 2022 8:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No need to preposition anything. I wrote about it, so did James Rawles of Survivalblog fame, and certainly others have too. Financial disaster / EMP / civil war --> foreign assistance --> invasion --> permanent occupation.

Not many people will be shooting at the Chinese if everyone is starving and they bring food. People won't like it, but they'll like dying of hunger even less.

William Forstchen (One Second After and sequels) had that assistance done by nice Europeans, but I think that's pretty naïve. Terrific story otherwise.

Sat May 21, 2022 10:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

First they would have to take away our guns. While I can see them making ownership illegal, I can’t see an actual confiscation happening. At least not without a fight and lots of people dying. Right now, we have the largest armed population in the world. While I would guess about half, would give up without a fight, that’s still a lot of pissed off well armed people.

Sun May 22, 2022 5:07 pm

vic_b wrote:
First they would have to take away our guns. While I can see them making ownership illegal, I can’t see an actual confiscation happening. At least not without a fight and lots of people dying. Right now, we have the largest armed population in the world. While I would guess about half, would give up without a fight, that’s still a lot of pissed off well armed people.

Sadly, there are a LOT of "Fold Like Cheap Suit" sorts on other gunboards devoted to the PNW Region who I'd expect to rat all their boardmates and buddies out for extra dog-food rations. Some wouldn't even need THAT much incentive...

Sun May 22, 2022 5:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.brighteon.com/c4c1adb1-60e0 ... 71ed43ba02
MIKE ADAMS & J.R. NYQUIST - THE COMING CHINA WAR, News, Reports & Analysis
Skip to 9:00

So while the US and its allies are focused on Ukraine and stationed personnel and equipment in Eastern Europe, there might be enough of an opportunity to strike the US mainland. As far as casualties, China doesn't care. There should be enough collaborators and fifth columnists to assist. Much of our equipment is being shipped to Ukraine. Nonetheless, there are challenges in our future.

Sun May 22, 2022 6:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, old Joe declared, during an interview, that the US will defend Taiwan with Military force if China invades. That the US will go farther to aid Taiwan that we have with Ukraine.

Mon May 23, 2022 8:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Barfly wrote:
Well, old Joe declared, during an interview, that the US will defend Taiwan with Military force if China invades. That the US will go farther to aid Taiwan that we have with Ukraine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ack-video/
Staff walked it back (again). Who is in charge of this mess?

His staffers were forced to walk this back. A White House official said Biden’s comments did not reflect a policy shift, according to AP.

Mon May 23, 2022 10:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Joe's handlers need to put a muzzle on him.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon May 23, 2022 10:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Old Joe's handlers need to put a muzzle on him.

I was thinking a garrote

Mon May 23, 2022 4:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Paradox155 wrote:

SIGINT TO WIN IT.

:bigsmile:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon May 23, 2022 5:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next