General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Governor election

Thu May 09, 2024 3:20 pm

Went back 4 pages, and while there are is one similar, but not quite on my subject.
I’ve seen quite a few yard signs for Riechert, a few for Semi Bird and none for pedo-bob. Is this going to be another biden election? Where he does little campaigning but wins by a landslide? One would think, with 6 months until the election, he’d be more out and about.

Re: Governor election

Thu May 09, 2024 3:25 pm

vic_b wrote:Went back 4 pages, and while there are is one similar, but not quite on my subject.
I’ve seen quite a few yard signs for Riechert, a few for Semi Bird and none for pedo-bob. Is this going to be another biden election? Where he does little campaigning but wins by a landslide? One would think, with 6 months until the election, he’d be more out and about.

Why put the work in when all he has to do is check the Buick trunks.

Thu May 09, 2024 3:37 pm

"We will continue to count votes until we have the winner..."

Thu May 09, 2024 4:36 pm

looking for this...........

/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=146390&hilit=bird

Thu May 09, 2024 5:10 pm

cmica wrote:looking for this...........

/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=146390&hilit=bird

I was looking more for campaign stuff.

Thu May 09, 2024 7:19 pm

The domestic enemy generally wins by 59%. Some. How.

But yeah, I don't see any signs for the assbrain either.

Fri May 10, 2024 5:02 am

vic_b wrote:Went back 4 pages, and while there are is one similar, but not quite on my subject.

Silly patriot, your elected official has already been chosen for you, the voting is just a show so you think you had a choice.

Fri May 10, 2024 6:10 am

Most likely

Fri May 10, 2024 4:26 pm

How many of you will be standing at your polling places to monitor the ballot harvesting? Oh, I forgot...in Warshington the ballot harvesting happens at the post office.

Fri May 10, 2024 4:51 pm

It’s just like the last governor election. There were no Inslee signs or bumper stickers or flags anywhere, even on the left coast. But 2 minutes after the polls closed they declared him the winner, and the same will happen this year with PedoBob. Politics are a money driven sh*t show, I don’t know how or why stuff like this is legal, but this country needs a “reset”. https://www.goskagit.com/news/elections ... 11c3f.html

Fri May 10, 2024 4:52 pm

3584ELK wrote:How many of you will be standing at your polling places to monitor the ballot harvesting? Oh, I forgot...in Warshington the ballot harvesting happens at the post office.

Quoted for truth.

Sat May 11, 2024 12:01 am

3 bob Fergusons running for governor now, i'll vote for 2 of them.... Look up brandy Kruse's latest post... Dirty politics but also epic trolling

Sat May 11, 2024 2:39 am

shaggy wrote:3 bob Fergusons running for governor now, i'll vote for 2 of them.... Look up brandy Kruse's latest post... Dirty politics but also epic trolling

Maybe we'll get lucky and having three different Fergs on the ballot will split the vote enough to squeak Not Bob through.

Sat May 11, 2024 7:52 am

Just the votes from dead voters are wnough to push sideshow over the top. He is just being a good civil servant and minimize public spending in order to secure governorship

Sat May 11, 2024 7:58 am

It's probable that BF is running his campaign with a social media preference rather than taking time and resources on crafting and posting yard signs. That stuf is so twentieth-century.

Relying on name recognition to carry him a long way he used the AG office to assert his brand, and the media was eagerly complicit; touting his office's big legal cases, trumpeting convictions and docilely downplaying failures (some which cost the state money)

Recently he announced support from an anti-gun group on his facebook page.

https://www.ammoland.com/2024/05/no-sur ... candidate/
Post a reply