Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:32 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sorry to hear of the loss, Pabs, he looks a bit like one of ours...

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The POS's that sit during the National Anthem at my daughters derby bouts, and my Hillery voting daughter sticking up for them. I am a failure.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks you guys, I'm good. Telling the wife to hold off on another cat until after retirement will start a whole new saga ( :frust: :bigsmile: :rofl9: )

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Computers. I honestly don't know how people enjoy dealing with all the quirks of making all the different programs, applications, and OS's work together. Shit makes me pull my hair out

Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:43 pm

Pablo wrote:
My cat died today.

So so sorry. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:30 pm

waglocker wrote:
Computers. I honestly don't know how people enjoy dealing with all the quirks of making all the different programs, applications, and OS's work together. Shit makes me pull my hair out

I love computers and tech but it also makes me pull my hair out!

Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:31 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

For the money?
Plus I don't have much hair left anyhow.

waglocker wrote:

Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This goddam fucking Cold!!!!!!

I swear one day I feel like it is going away and feeling decent then, BAM the next day I feel like a Hillery Supporter............See what I did there?

Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:

NO SHIT!! spent the last 1/2 hr trying to get my wireless printer going....driver status no good wtf

Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:53 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Fucking Obongocare!

The saga continues.
Used to have dental last year through GHC, but they don't offer that anymore, so I had to enroll through the exchange (and lost coverage for a month).
OK, enrolled through the exchange. But can't pay the exchange, have to pay Delta.
Click on the button to pay, and it asks for my Delta Member ID number.
Hmmm, I dunno. Used to always use my login.
Tried a password reset but it requires a username and ID number (which is in the upper right corner of my invoice.)
Don't have an invoice.
Called Delta, and they asked for my member ID #.
Looked me up, not in the system, can't send me an invoice.
I asked if I should just create an account online, she said I can't because I don't have a member ID.
She is going to talk to her supervisor and call me back.

Before all this 0bongocare bullshit, I could have just called Delta and gave them a credit card number.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mine is N0bamacare-related, too. :angryfire:

For the second time in 2 years, my insurance plan was terminated as a result of it no longer being offered. I signed up for a new one with Regence during the open enrollment period (submitted the application on Dec. 13), but I didn't hear anything back for weeks, so I called and asked WTF. They told me they hadn't finalized my application yet, but they would soon. I told them January was almost over with and I've gone the entire month without coverage, so I'm not paying them the January premium. They said, "Well, you do have coverage because you signed up before the deadine, we just haven't finalized your policy yet, so you still need to pay your premium."

Screw that. If I didn't have access to the service, I ain't payin' for it. :cussing:

Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Technically you had access to the service. Assuming all goes through with your application, they'll back date your eligibility (retroactive eligibility is what it's called) so any dr visits for January would be covered.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I also applied with Regence before the holidays (and before the cutoff for a Jan. 1 effective date). I've called twice to find out the status, no answer but they assure me each time that the effective date will be Jan. 1. Just got a letter saying they will NOT cover me because of who might be paying the premiums. This issue was addressed by the 21st Century Cares Act and should not preclude me from getting coverage, but hey, WTF do I know. I call Regence, I ask the rep to confirm they are not complying with the new law, she responds that they are not complying. Sigh. Send them a letter confirming I will follow with their out-of-compliance payment requirements. Now we get to see if a) they take my letter into consideration and cover me, and b) what my actual effective date is. This could have all been handled pre-Christmas but here we are a month later and I have no clue whether or not I have insurance.

Bring on the cheerleaders, because I feel a song coming on.

:frust:

Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

edogg wrote:
Technically you had access to the service. Assuming all goes through with your application, they'll back date your eligibility (retroactive eligibility is what it's called) so any dr visits for January would be covered.

I'm not interested in technical, I'm interested in practical. Without a policy or group # to provide for medical billing, my healthcare access is limited to what I can afford to pay out of pocket at the time of service. With my wife having been in and out of the hospital and the OB's office for the past few months, my funds for healthcare are about tapped out, which effectively means I don't have access.

And really, WTF have they been doing with my application since Dec. 13?! :cussing:

Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Division

Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 678, 679, 680, 681, 682, 683, 684 ... 1907  Next