Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike in Wa wrote:
dreadi wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
My "freezer" is 31 degrees. Costco has "free delivery/hook-up/haul old one/etc., but 2-3 weeks for delivery. HD charges for a lot of that stuff, but may still end up cheaper. Best Buy may be in the middle. I'm 55+ years old, and this is the first GD fridge to crap out on me. Shit like this never occurs when it's convenient. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Or rent a Home Depot truck with a lift gate and some Wagun dudes. I hear the going rate for 800lbs is lunch at the local mexican plan.

May to include some beer in the deal too.

Fridge delivery by HD: FREE
WAGUN Beer: $500
:bonghit:

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I wake up at 0400, to be in Bellevue by oh-six-hundred, still have a tough time finding a parking spot, and then on top of that, the mode of failure for the equipment that I'm working on..... was user error. Yep, it was turned off. Apparently when someone was troubleshooting over the phone and told them to turn it off and back on again, they were turning it on and then back off. Jesus Christ. Now I get to wait an hour for the system to kick in. Yay!

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
I wake up at 0400, to be in Bellevue by oh-six-hundred, still have a tough time finding a parking spot, and then on top of that, the mode of failure for the equipment that I'm working on..... was user error. Yep, it was turned off. Apparently when someone was troubleshooting over the phone and told them to turn it off and back on again, they were turning it on and then back off. Jesus Christ. Now I get to wait an hour for the system to kick in. Yay!

You mean off isn't short for official?

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It gets better. My boss told me I can have the rest of the day off. So I made plans to get some stuff done that I needed to get done. I give him a call and let him know that I'm heading home cuz I got everything done and he says to come back to the shop because he's got other stuff for me to do, then sends me up to Kirkland to scope out a job site that won't even be ready for another month.

If you got shit for me to do. Tell me. Don't tell me to take the rest of the day off, let me make plans, and then tell me to go fuck myself because the company comes first.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
It gets better. My boss told me I can have the rest of the day off. So I made plans to get some stuff done that I needed to get done. I give him a call and let him know that I'm heading home cuz I got everything done and he says to come back to the shop because he's got other stuff for me to do, then sends me up to Kirkland to scope out a job site that won't even be ready for another month.

If you got shit for me to do. Tell me. Don't tell me to take the rest of the day off, let me make plans, and then tell me to go fuck myself because the company comes first.

What a rookie.
Boss says go home... I'm gone.
Never, NEVER, say anything until the next day. Then it's only to say, good morning.
:gibbs:

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

'You can have tomorrow off' just turned into 'you're going to richland tomorrow'. Meh...at least it's all overtime...

Thomas Paine wrote:

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:55 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Made it to the range today to chrono my Limited guns....

Went to load the backup.. it wouldn't feed.

WTF?

I Frikken brought the Pro Custom 9 instead of the P.C.40. :frust:

Well, I have notes that the Kart barrel in the Para is faster than the STI Bar Sto from the last chrono....so I'm gonna chance it.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:31 pm

My neck is tweaked out and I can barely twist it to drive.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:

Sounds like 60% of the drivers already out there.
:045:

Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:

No shit same here, started a few hrs ago trying to look left

FIFE TRAFFIC every fucking day for the past 2 weeks WTF!! its not even rush hr at 2

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:57 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Hostess Cupcakes and Twinkies.
Grabbed a 32 pack at Costco for $6.99
Nice to see Hostess back in business, but the products are about half the size they used to be when made in WA.
Hope they didn't fuck up the Ding Dongs too.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Those individual resale sized pieces are often smaller than the standard retail twin packs.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Blew the tendons up in the left knee. Pass the damned morphine.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:16 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

My 10mm dies wont crimp 40 :frust:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:18 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

WaJim wrote:
My 10mm dies wont crimp 40 :frust:

I bet your .40 dies will crimp the hell out of your 10s.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 724, 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730 ... 1908  Next