Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:13 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
$188.63 registration for a fucking motorcycle in this damned state. Didn't quite realize how bad it'd be a year ago when I bought it.
$120 of that is for that fucking RTA bullshit. I ride to lower congestion an save fuel, to only get reamed...

Wait until they add the mileage tax

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sick and tired of every ****ing legislative session having to fight more gun control. It's relentless in this state.

I don't understand why these lunatic liberals (who have armed security, live behind gated walled fences, and so forth) can't ****ing read the STATE and US Constitutions. Both plainly say that gun rights shall not be infringed.

Everyone here needs to encourage EVERY adult they know to write and vote against this garbage. We need to take back this state, and we have the votes if folks would just get busy!

I'm also sick and tired of their tax schemes. I am not even directly impacted by the RTA or the soda tax, but am furious they continue their nanny state laws.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:46 am

Fjordforder wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
WaJim wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
NO REGISTRATION IN WA! NO PTA FOR FRAME, BUT MUST BE 21! SINCE IT CAN BE MADE INTO A PISTOL!
Lacey Cabelas has plenty of mags AR/AK. Also you can order them online.

After looking for 15 minutes I asked the chunky dude behind the gun counter....he said no 762x39 ar15 mags.

Trust me ...my kid was on a mission and That wasn't the only salesman.

He pestered lots of salesmen.

Partially true, we don't have AK mags for the AR-AK's. Just regular AK, and SKS mags.

What AK mags? And don`t say Tapco, Promag, Gen1 or 2 Magpul nor the Croatian stuff...

Creation mags are good

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If you like undersized locking lugs. They fit almost nothing.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:04 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
STED9R wrote:
$188.63 registration for a fucking motorcycle in this damned state. Didn't quite realize how bad it'd be a year ago when I bought it.
$120 of that is for that fucking RTA bullshit. I ride to lower congestion an save fuel, to only get reamed...

Wait until they add the mileage tax

And GayJays Carbon tax....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fjordforder wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
WaJim wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
NO REGISTRATION IN WA! NO PTA FOR FRAME, BUT MUST BE 21! SINCE IT CAN BE MADE INTO A PISTOL!
Lacey Cabelas has plenty of mags AR/AK. Also you can order them online.

After looking for 15 minutes I asked the chunky dude behind the gun counter....he said no 762x39 ar15 mags.

Trust me ...my kid was on a mission and That wasn't the only salesman.

He pestered lots of salesmen.

Partially true, we don't have AK mags for the AR-AK's. Just regular AK, and SKS mags.

What AK mags? And don`t say Tapco, Promag, Gen1 or 2 Magpul nor the Croatian stuff...

Try some Yugo mags.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For the record, "Yugo" encompasses Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia...

Serb mags are for the most part fine. The Croatian mags lock into almost nothing.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fjordforder wrote:
For the record, "Yugo" encompasses Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia...

Serb mags are for the most part fine. The Croatian mags lock into almost nothing.

I guess I am the lucky one. The croat mags fit my Npap, Arsenal and Wasr. I did have to fit them for a buddies PSA AK though. My biggest disappointment was the Magpul AK74 mags. I had to take 1/4" of plastic off to get to fit and lock in, and even now, they are marginal.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
GayJay ....
:ROFLMAO:

Motor cycles used to be a CHEAP means of transport for young organ donors. I guess that ship has sailed.

I guess since they've developed the ability to clone meat, those young'uns innards aint n such high demand?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Moms in nursing home after a fall, two days on floor. Runaround from so called health-care industry about how to help her. She has no will, POA or anything to give us authority to proceed Looks like bloodsucker lawyers will have to be involved. Not sure of her mental state. Have to drive to Port Angeles every couple of days to do what I can...Just want to help her.. Guess it is good I just returned from 40 year stay on east coast..

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tank674 wrote:
Moms in nursing home after a fall, two days on floor. Runaround from so called health-care industry about how to help her. She has no will, POA or anything to give us authority to proceed Looks like bloodsucker lawyers will have to be involved. Not sure of her mental state. Have to drive to Port Angeles every couple of days to do what I can...Just want to help her.. Guess it is good I just returned from 40 year stay on east coast..

Sorry to hear that Tank, that sucks. Guess this is a good reminder to check with my Dad to see how his papers are filled out. I'm his local family.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:07 pm

Fjordforder wrote:
If you like undersized locking lugs. They fit almost nothing.

They fit all 3 of my ak's great

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Are you sure they`re Croatian? The ones that come packed in VCI plastic? I`ve had zero luck with any of them. Oversized locking lugs aren`t a big deal, that`s 15 minutes with a file. But when they`re undersized material must be added, for which I have neither the time nor patience.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 946, 947, 948, 949, 950, 951, 952 ... 1904  Next