Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:57 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fucking dicklickers...

What asshole drives over a charged line?

Hope they charge that idiot with interfering with fire operations, or whatever the equivalent is over there....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
xr650r wrote:
Same thing that pisses me off daily PAIN i hate it and try not to bitch about it. Some off you know me and know what i have been dealing with. But for those who haven't im on my second ankle replacement with 12 surgeries to my right ankle. Recently i found out i have a infection on the metal of my replacement. I had a picc line to my heart for almost 2 months iv's nightly. Now on antibiotics by mouth for up to 6 months. This doesnt work then the replacemnt has to come out and i loose the foot along with it. Been a long road and i have the best surgeons most of my blood work goes to Harboview.
So in a nut shell i deal with tons of Pain on a regular basis and it SUCKS end of rant.

I can relate, brother. Sorry you're going through this. I had similar experiences, and then got MRSA from Harborview. Had to open my wound athome daily to irrigate (looking at the inside of your leg first thing every morning.....not fun)...... Picc-line for 3 months, more surgery, more MRSA, more Picc-line....

Hang in there, man! PM sent.

Holy hell ... it sounds like both of you have been through the wringer. icon_eek

That sounds just miserable.

Yeah it sucks just gotta stay on antibiotics and hope for the best. NWgunner i feel for you and i know your pain.
I try and keep up a smile when i do a show but most of my friends can tell you i'm on the verge of passing out.
To all of the people on here going through crap like us just don't accept one doctors opinion go to a couple. My first doc let me walk on a loose ankle replacemnt for 6 years just kept feeding me more pain meds. I now know what a junkie feels like getting off of oxycontin never again i was sooo sick.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jesus man, i had no idea. icon_eek I don't know what to say, but that must be hell for both of you and i wish you two well.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Professional sports. Useless garbage that literally means nothing.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The NFL

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:

Gonna quit watching that shit on TV and get out side

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:06 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Pablo wrote:
Rix86 wrote:

It doesn’t piss me off. It is an easy decision. Don’t watch it. Very simple. Getting outside is one answer. Get them out of your head which they are living rent free.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BadKarma wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Rix86 wrote:

It doesn’t piss me off. It is an easy decision. Don’t watch it. Very simple. Getting outside is one answer. Get them out of your head which they are living rent free.

No, we actually pay them to live in our heads. Messed up.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I got another freakin dipshit driver story...I'm beginning to sound like TW's cousin.

And if you're guessing what make n model of car....

Toyota.....Prius

Assmuncher wouldn't let me merge on the west side of Sno Summitt.....when the lanes went from 2 to one....asswipe went as far as to match my speed as I accelerated and also when I braked to get behind him. I pretty much had to come to a complete stop.

Like I said (albeit unkindly and insensitively (Sorry)) the other day about my last adventure.

WTF is wrong with people.

Is 15 freaking feet that important you'd like to see someone run into construction equipment.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:56 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to this new paint that now covers my work surroundings. Yesterday I was fine till I got to work and It repeats again. Goopy eyes, messed up sinuses, and heavy breathing till 6am.fun fun fun

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to this new paint that now covers my work surroundings. Yesterday I was fine till I got to work and It repeats again. Goopy eyes, messed up sinuses, and heavy breathing till 6am.fun fun fun

It's called a hangover, you should be used to it by now.... :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though, this shit does affect you. As you get older, even if it's from 25 to 35, your immune system becomes less and less efficient, and stuff that didn't used to bother you, can start to. Take that from 25 to 40, 45, 50, and it gets even less efficient.

Ironically, the better you take care of yourself, the more you notice, because there is more of a difference between the extremes.

Not sure where you work, but if it's a regulated industry, maybe it can get checked; or maybe you can send some paint chips off to be tested.....

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fucking POS PA (Physician's Assistant) Misdiagnosed my wife and we ended up at the ER, this morning at 0400, the ER Doc came in and said that she has symptoms of a Rheumatoid issue..........................Strep Throat my ass, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:13 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

zombie66 wrote:
Fucking POS PA (Physician's Assistant) Misdiagnosed my wife and we ended up at the ER, this morning at 0400, the ER Doc came in and said that she has symptoms of a Rheumatoid issue..........................Strep Throat my ass, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_eek

That's scary. Hopefully she's stable now and things are looking up . . . ?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

icon_eek

That's scary. Hopefully she's stable now and things are looking up . . . ?

She is doing a lot better but we have to wait for the tests to come back. The hard part of narrowing it down is hopefully behind us.

I guess this is why they call it Practicing Medicine.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hope she is getting better someone has to keep your ass in line.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865 ... 1907  Next