Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:54 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852 ... 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
Craigslisters who back out. I was supposed to get a gsxr today.

Didn't know you were into mopeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I hope Micheal Bennet will be able to play on Sunday since he was so emotionally traumatized both mentally and physically in Las Vegas. I am confident he will not be able to stand for the National Anthem.
Personally, I do not give a crap if him and any other players do not stand for the National Anthem. I am just tired of all this inequality that gets plastered all over while the game is going from the players trying to make a political statement. I know those players do not complain about racial inequality when they get those big, fat checks from the whiteman. No controversy there. They could always give the money back, you know, for the 'cause.'

There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

"I stand for the National Anthem, always have, always will"

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...

Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yesterday I smashed a nut while hopping into an unfamiliar company truck with a fucked up seat. This morning I'm all swollen and achy. I haven't been home in 2 weeks, or seen my girlfriend in that amount of time either....but I'm due home tonight.

Gonna try to play through anyway. Hopefully the swelling has gone down by this evening.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Yesterday I smashed a nut while hopping into an unfamiliar company truck with a fucked up seat. This morning I'm all swollen and achy. I haven't been home in 2 weeks, or seen my girlfriend in that amount of time either....but I'm due home tonight.

Gonna try to play through anyway. Hopefully the swelling has gone down by this evening.

Ice baby. Ice!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Rix86 wrote:
Craigslisters who back out. I was supposed to get a gsxr today.

Didn't know you were into mopeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ain't got no pedals

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

USPS tracking, why do they even bother. My package shows a delivery date of today...but it was in San Antonio at 23:39 last night. Probably not gonna make it today Mr. Postman.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:

A bag of frozen peas applied to the area. Don't ask how I know this works.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Beer Hounds wrote:
USPS tracking, why do they even bother. My package shows a delivery date of today...but it was in San Antonio at 23:39 last night. Probably not gonna make it today Mr. Postman.

I think anything going through Texas right now is behind schedule.

I ordered some stuff from primary arms earlier in the week, it just got through Houston yesterday. Fedex is saying it will be delivered next Thursday.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:

God bless frozen peas. Oorah!!

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Beer Hounds wrote:

I ordered some stuff from primary arms earlier in the week, it just got through Houston yesterday. Fedex is saying it will be delivered next Thursday.

USPS tracking shows my package went from Seattle to Tacoma and back to Seattle overnight. There were able to notify me this morning that it was delayed though, in case I wasn't quite sure.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Beer Hounds wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Beer Hounds wrote:

USPS tracking shows my package went from Seattle to Tacoma and back to Seattle overnight. There were able to notify me this morning that it was delayed though, in case I wasn't quite sure.

Irma!!!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just bought a tub from Home Depot that is labeled as 27"x18"x12.5". It's actually 22"x13"x12". Which means my target won't fit in it. Fuck.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dog just destroyed the screen door because a squirrel ran across our fence. Her paw caught and ripped a hole in the door. Dog wouldn't have been able to get the squirrel anyway. Good thing I know how to fix this stuff due to walking through one one drunken night, but still. :blackcloud1:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My Dish remote just crapped out. Two to four days to get a new one. :crybaby:

Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had to put down the old goat today. End stage renal failure. I wasn't going to drag out a miserable existence for the old guy. 19 years he hung out by my side. I'll miss him.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851, 852 ... 1909  Next