Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

My wife works at 5th and Virginia. I told her not to go to work today, but she had to. If she gets trapped down there I'm gonna load up the truck and make a Rambo run into snowflake central.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
My wife works at 5th and Virginia. I told her not to go to work today, but she had to. If she gets trapped down there I'm gonna load up the truck and make a Rambo run into snowflake central.

Let me know if you need backup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain90s wrote:
About 10 years ago I tore my rotator cuff in my right shoulder. Last night at work I started noticing a twinge when I would reach up or forward. This morning it's constant pain in the shoulder even at rest and a sharp searing pain whenever I try to raise my arm. Feels almost just like it did when I tore it last time, albeit not quite as bad. :frust:

Doctor's appointment set for 2:40, but my doctor is in West Seattle. Very glad that I drive an automatic, as I'm fairly certain I wouldn't be able to drive a stick with my right arm essentially useless.

Sorry to hear about your re-injury. Best of luck for doctor's appointment and treatment. Hear what you're saying about stick shift's. They're a pain in the ass for right shoulder/arm and left leg injuries lol... One of my ski instructor colleagues busted up his leg years ago and wound up trading his manual car with his wife's automatic as it was too much of a PITA during his injury and rehab.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:09 am

Captain90s wrote:
About 10 years ago I tore my rotator cuff in my right shoulder. Last night at work I started noticing a twinge when I would reach up or forward. This morning it's constant pain in the shoulder even at rest and a sharp searing pain whenever I try to raise my arm. Feels almost just like it did when I tore it last time, albeit not quite as bad. :frust:

Doctor's appointment set for 2:40, but my doctor is in West Seattle. Very glad that I drive an automatic, as I'm fairly certain I wouldn't be able to drive a stick with my right arm essentially useless.

I used to do bmx and my shoulders are trashed. It's really fun when you throw out your shoulder picking up a pair of underwear off the floor. I can barely put my hands behind my head, and only for a minute. Hold your arm like it would be if you were wearing a sling

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Captain90s wrote:

I used to do bmx and my shoulders are trashed. It's really fun when you throw out your shoulder picking up a pair of underwear off the floor. I can barely put my hands behind my head, and only for a minute. Hold your arm like it would be if you were wearing a sling

Went to the Dr. on Wed. for more xrays. Things are still good but must be watched. So why am I posting here?
He's got me off work until July. Yeah, that looks good on paper but I only get paid for up to 26 weeks off! Minus the time I took off the last time I had that hernia repaired looks like I'll only have about 20 weeks of (60%) pay coming in. :reaction:

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:02 am

Just got a text from an old friend from high school. It said dying it's my last day I'll miss you.

Dudes had a failed kidney for like 8 years surprised he's made it this long. Had a lot of fun with that dude

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:33 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Just got a text from an old friend from high school. It said dying it's my last day I'll miss you.

Fuck ... that's a rough text to get. I'm so sorry.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Well my friend was right....

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dam, bro sorry to hear that.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:59 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Sorry MRC. RIP.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Well my friend was right....

Not good. Wow. Sorry man.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rip

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Pablo wrote:
Inger19 wrote:
I have laryngitis and can barely speak. (Snip)

Hope you are better today............and double sucks when people you are trying to help a) don't listen, and b) get pissed because THEY didn't listen!!

Thanks! My voice is approaching normal again. Just frustrating that when I could barely talk, she wanted me to talk more! And yeah then it listening thing......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My rotator cuff is not retorn, but is rather badly sprained. I am minus an arm for all intents and purposes until it heals. This does no bode well for my working status.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:02 pm
Profile WWW

Captain90s wrote:
My rotator cuff is not retorn, but is rather badly sprained. I am minus an arm for all intents and purposes until it heals. This does no bode well for my working status.

Introduce soups to the menu and get a name tag that says soup stirrer.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 676, 677, 678, 679, 680, 681, 682 ... 1904  Next