Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:15 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1903, 1904, 1905, 1906, 1907, 1908, 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 

Rumored Pederast Ferg and his bullshit shenanigans. May the fleas of a thousand camels nest in his skivvies...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rozhneesh called me today, said:

"Diss is your bank, and vee have a $900 dollars trransaction from you on ebay. Are you making a $900 dollars purchase on ebay?"

"We can cancel the trransaction if you will give us the expirration date of your car.."

Me: "Sure thing Vivek, let me call you right back at the bank, mkay?"

Ganeesh: "No!NO! This is the way we have to cancel the..."

[click]

Fackers. Don't fall for that shit.

Caller ID even said " Verified Caller"

WTF does that mean? Yup, we verified someone is calling you!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
That was EXACTLY my problem..... that and the gas line is only like 2.5ft long so I couldn't slide it out far enough to really get at it.... yeah, I banged my head a couple of times on the cabinets :angryfire: The major problem is that the vent coming out of the dryer just doesn't have much length to slide the flex tube over and clamp - like only 1/2-3/4"... and it slides back into the unit when I try to push the hose on. I'm thinking a 90 that will slide in an inch or two into the machine and a good length for clamping on the other leg would solve it for another decade or two. I've got some left over vent pipes down in the crawl space and I 'think' there may be a 90 down there.... I'm not motivated enough to deal with it right now...

I've felt your pain.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yep, days in a row Bank of America turned off my debit card for unusual activities.

Everything is kosher. Apparently when you take money out of the ATM two days in a row they get antsy.

THEY DO NOT WANT US IN CONTROL OF OUR OWN MONEY!

Only those two ATM transactions got my card turned off.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

stompah wrote:
Yep, days in a row Bank of America turned off my debit card for unusual activities.

Everything is kosher. Apparently when you take money out of the ATM two days in a row they get antsy.

If you never/rarely use an ATM, it's flagged as 'abnormal activity'.

I had a card I never used at an ATM - Had it for years, but lived right next to a branch so just went into the teller if I needed any money. First time in ~3-4 years I used an ATM and tried to pull out money and it gets declined and I get a phone call. Same thing happened with another card I only spent at most $50 at a time on, and the first time I tried using it for a purchase that was ~$200 - declined and got a phone call. Apparently USAA fraud protection looks at all your transactions and if it's outside the expected pattern it flags it.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
stompah wrote:

I had a card I never used at an ATM - Had it for years, but lived right next to a branch so just went into the teller if I needed any money. First time in ~3-4 years I used an ATM and tried to pull out money and it gets declined and I get a phone call. Same thing happened with another card I only spent at most $50 at a time on, and the first time I tried using it for a purchase that was ~$200 - declined and got a phone call. Apparently USAA fraud protection looks at all your transactions and if it's outside the expected pattern it flags it.

I see this as a good thing.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

stompah wrote:

Do you need a new card or did they switch it back on?

I've never used an ATM in the USA, so maybe stupid question.

Yes have used ATMs in other countries to get local cash as best rates.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good lord...watching Kiro tonight feom MT. Top stories are stolen dogs Ina van, weather, ramrod bike race in MT Rainer might be canceled....but not one story of the fentanyl pandemic and homeless on the streets.

Hello San Franciso welcome to Seattle. 20 years late.....

Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wife got hit by an A-hole running a red light. Luckily everyone was ok, but the car was totaled. Took me almost 3 weeks to get my stuff from the car after they towed it. Now waiting on 1/2 of what I paid for it to come in the mail. Bought a 2017 Ford Flex Limited to replace the totaled car. But I'm too caveman to figure out how to use the damn thing. Everything is connected to the computer. Options greyed out without explanation. Just want to push a damn button, but it's all touch screen and layers of menus. 0-60 in 5 seconds though, so it's got a lot of shove. 3x my little 2 seater sports car, and twice what the old car had. Just wish inwas more tech friendly.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Glad your wife is okay! :thumbsup2:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A.O. wrote:
Wife got hit by an A-hole running a red light. Luckily everyone was ok, but the car was totaled. Took me almost 3 weeks to get my stuff from the car after they towed it. Now waiting on 1/2 of what I paid for it to come in the mail. Bought a 2017 Ford Flex Limited to replace the totaled car. But I'm too caveman to figure out how to use the damn thing. Everything is connected to the computer. Options greyed out without explanation. Just want to push a damn button, but it's all touch screen and layers of menus. 0-60 in 5 seconds though, so it's got a lot of shove. 3x my little 2 seater sports car, and twice what the old car had. Just wish inwas more tech friendly.

Google 'Forscan'....

You're welcome.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
stompah wrote:

I use my card to pull cash out every now and then. First time I can understand. But second time after I already verified... Pain in the ass.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nothing, yet.

Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dawgifsh wrote:
Nothing, yet.

I'm sure USPS will do something to me today.............being it's Saturday, the banks or Fidelity can't have at me, much!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Dawgifsh wrote:
Nothing, yet.

I'm sure USPS will do something to me today.............being it's Saturday, the banks or Fidelity can't have at me, much!

Give it time...

Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 28628 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1903, 1904, 1905, 1906, 1907, 1908, 1909  Next