Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: What has pissed you off today?

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:23 am

ESC is closed today. Was hoping to go trap shooting with some family today.

Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:19 am

Why did I read that as Evergreen State College.........

Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:31 am

Looked at the website for one of the better public range in the area. Their tactical bay description clearly says 'Shotguns allowed'. Needing to do some buckshot pattern testing at various distances I load up my car early this morning and make the 45 minute drive. After waiting in line, the clerk informs me 'Shotguns aren't allowed on the tactical bays anymore. We don't have a range you can use for your purposes'. Lame.

Two wasted hours out of my day because the range owner can't keep their website up to date.

Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:40 am

Lazy beggars, don't even bother getting out of the car.

Parked their mini van in the handicapped spot by the front double doors at QFC.
Two guys with the windows rolled down, working both sides asking for money.

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Guntrader wrote:Lazy beggars, don't even bother getting out of the car.

Parked their mini van in the handicapped spot by the front double doors at QFC.
Two guys with the windows rolled down, working both sides asking for money.

I will trade you. My daughter and a couple of her friends rented a place near campus. So two weeks ago a pack of homeless people moved into the vacant lot next door. The one that is posted no camping. So now they have bums staring in their windows and hanging around in their yard to either do their dope, or to grab their trash can after it has been emptied to take it over to the lot fill it up and return it full. The cops have been called multiple times and they have been told that they are on the list to moved out. I told that to my neighbor who is SPD and all he could do is laugh and ask me which decade they said it was going be done. :blackcloud1: :angryfire:

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Isn't that the bum camp by the UW that we were assured wouldn't be causing any problems?

Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:12 pm

Guntrader wrote:Isn't that the bum camp by the UW that we were assured wouldn't be causing any problems?

Yes, that would be one of the bum "camps" by the UW that we were assured wouldn't be causing any problems. Never would have see this coming. :facepalm2:

Seattle's new motto: "We work harder, so they don't have to."

Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Needed some packing tape to make/seal boxes as we pack for our move. Went to Fred Meyer's, totally forgetting that this is Black Friday.

Holy gadzooks, that place was a madhouse! People arguing over who grabbed an item first, shrieking children, I've never seen so many people in that place at once time. Turned what should have been a 5 minute quick in and out job into almost half an hour of dodging people and waiting in line :frust:

Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Packing tape = Dollar Tree.
1 dollar and 1 minute out the door, they don't have sales.

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Wetpaperbag wrote:ESC is closed today. Was hoping to go trap shooting with some family today.

The rifle/pistol range was open. Trap is only open Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sun.

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:13 pm

Massivedesign wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:ESC is closed today. Was hoping to go trap shooting with some family today.

The rifle/pistol range was open. Trap is only open Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sun.

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Smoking? That's what the blackpowder range is for... Which was also closed today, unless you were a member.

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:24 pm

The woods are always open, and you can smoke there too :wink05:

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:02 am

REDACTED.

Stupid 'First unread post' failure.. Apparently, in half my threads, it's taking me back to 2015.. WTF?

I quoted a 2 yr. old post.

Oops.

Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:56 am

Yhea slight DB glitchblast night made me have to empty a table. The table that remembered where we all left off.
Post a reply