Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:15 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Going through the mail and seeing the Cabela's flyer has the pistol I put on Layaway going on sale the 22nd-July 5th, for $50 off. I already have a $25 off coupon (for purchase of $100 or more) for the same time frame. I'm hoping to sell my S&W 638 w/CT to someone by June 28th, but if not I'll be trading it in. Got to get the new Springfield in time to qualify for the Gear Up 2017 promotion (free holster, dual mag pouch & 4 mags). Saving $75 (plus 5% veterans discount) will make parting with the 638 a little easier!

And it looks like I'll have my new XDE before this weekend!

Last edited by chasehooks on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just ordered a PSA .308 with SS free float barrel for $700!

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I stopped by I-5 Guns new location and picked up a sweet new steel target and stand.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:39 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well . . . this wasn't really a good thing, but it did make me laugh pretty hard so I'm posting in this thread. :bigsmile:

As I was walking out of the Southcenter Costco tonight, I saw this combination on the other side of the parking lot:

+

So I made me way over to the target area, and there was a brand-new VW Tiguan that took a direct hit:

All down the side . . . on the back . . . on the ground . . . and on top of the car too, which you can't see in the photos.

At least the car was white, it could have been a lot worse. :ROFLMAO:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I met my t ball team tonight. 3 returning players from last year, should be an awesome season.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Well . . . this wasn't really a good thing, but it did make me laugh pretty hard so I'm posting in this thread. :bigsmile:

As I was walking out of the Southcenter Costco tonight, I saw this combination on the other side of the parking lot:

+

So I made me way over to the target area, and there was a brand-new VW Tiguan that took a direct hit:

All down the side . . . on the back . . . on the ground . . . and on top of the car too, which you can't see in the photos.

At least the car was white, it could have been a lot worse. :ROFLMAO:

I thought this had something to do with the Uranus thread? :bigsmile:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Beer Hounds wrote:
I met my t ball team tonight. 3 returning players from last year, should be an awesome season.

Well don't they win every game? :045:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The leg cramps are finally gone from my Fathers Day hike with my son and two granddaughters!

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Now that my back yard and garden are damn near done, its front yard time. Tore out my old fence and installed 115' of 4' picture frame cedar fence last week, and just finished staining it tonight. Yesterday spread three yards of bark and two yards of gravel, went to Coastal bought some troughs on sale, and got my planting on.

Feels good to be damn near done with all my summer projects on the first day of summer.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:55 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

L_O_G wrote:
Feels good to be damn near done with all my summer projects on the first day of summer.

I can only imagine how good that must feel.
That's beyond the reach of even my dreams right now. :facepalm2:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
Now that my back yard and garden are damn near done, its front yard time. Tore out my old fence and installed 115' of 4' picture frame cedar fence last week, and just finished staining it tonight. Yesterday spread three yards of bark and two yards of gravel, went to Coastal bought some troughs on sale, and got my planting on.

That looks sharp! You have room for an archery range back there?

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks fellas. Unfortunately Im only on just about 1/3 of an acre, but giving where I live that's far more than most. When my Daughter goes to college in 8 years, were selling and moving to the boonies.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just finished our road trip leg from Cali to WA last night and relaxing this morning in DuPont. Sacramento was 113 degrees on Sunday afternoon when we came down from Lake Tahoe and almost 110 degrees when we drove through Woodland on Wednesday afternoon. Relaxing and enjoying some nice cool weather and good to be back in the old digs. Nice to be in weather that doesn't entail 80% humidity and three to four months of over 90 degree temperatures.

Looking forward to knocking back a few brews at the Topside in Steilacoom and also maybe shooting a few rounds at the new Welchers indoor range in Lakewood.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GeekWithGuns wrote:
Just finished our road trip leg from Cali to WA last night and relaxing this morning in DuPont. Sacramento was 113 degrees on Sunday afternoon when we came down from Lake Tahoe and almost 110 degrees when we drove through Woodland on Wednesday afternoon. Relaxing and enjoying some nice cool weather and good to be back in the old digs. Nice to be in weather that doesn't entail 80% humidity and three to four months of over 90 degree temperatures.

Looking forward to knocking back a few brews at the Topside in Steilacoom and also maybe shooting a few rounds at the new Welchers indoor range in Lakewood.

Am I alone to think "Thank GOD" I live in Western WA state whenever we return from hot hellholes like CA, AZ, NM?

Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:18 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Called Comcast because they jacked my bill up another $20.
Had them bring it down $60, plus add Cinemax and Starz, and bump the modem from 100 to 200Mb/s for free.
Plus sending out all new equipment.

It was that or just keep the internet. Haven't decided yet.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 608, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 614 ... 1551  Next