Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:18 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 .22LR at Dicks, Puyallup available 

I know stock is slowly coming in around the state, but if you're desperate for some ammo that doesn't have a jacked-up price, Dicks at the South Hill Mall in Puyallup has multiple Remington Bucket of Bullets on their shelves. 1,400 rounds for $70. Mixed reviews on the ammo online but hey, .05 a round is better than I've seen lately.
Apologize in advance if this thread is unnecessary or categorized incorrectly :bigsmile:

Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:49 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Dicks like CTD is dead to me......

also.....

Ill give you a heads up on the Remington......

I had, its almost gone, two boxes of 525 'golden bullet' that I bought from a member here. Not the sellers fault but these rounds from shot to shot went from CB cap to short to full power long rifle to complete duds.

First time I shot them at the range the guy next to me was laughing. When I finished the mag he, still laughing, asked me what the 'F' I was shooting.

I was going to send them back to Remington but figured I'd get two more boxes of the same shit.

I was real glad I didn't buy the big bucket he had for sale and just got the two boxes.

Good ammo for Malfunction drills.

Buyer beware....

I'd be good if someone buys a bucket to give a new report.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FullCaliber wrote:
I know stock is slowly coming in around the state, but if you're desperate for some ammo that doesn't have a jacked-up price, Dicks at the South Hill Mall in Puyallup has multiple Remington Bucket of Bullets on their shelves. 1,400 rounds for $70. Mixed reviews on the ammo online but hey, .05 a round is better than I've seen lately.
Apologize in advance if this thread is unnecessary or categorized incorrectly :bigsmile:

Was gone by 10:30 AM this morning.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]