Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:16 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:

I’m not saying that him isn’t him but this day and age deep fakes are everywhere and with no reference of when and where that could have been generated this morning for all we know.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Picture denotes six fingers

Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Picture denotes six fingers

Yeah I see that. That was I assumed why you posted it. Pointing to the fact that it’s AI generated pic. Dudes cant have kids…. Even if we say they can.

There is an amazing thread on ARF atm with 75+ pages of AI art generated over the last couple days. There are tons of small details/flaws in the pics and I thought this could be one of them.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Globalists' agenda by 2030

"SDG16.9 is designed to introduce a centrally controlled, global system of digital identification (digital ID). In combination with other global systems, such as interoperable Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs), this can then be used to monitor our whereabouts, limit our freedom of movement and control our access to money, goods and services."

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2023/10/in ... ed-hangout

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:07 am

Just got done watching this..... fairly convincing talking points that we really are on a run up to WWIII with everything that is happening right now. There will be no stopping it if its the muslim world against the rest of us. This is some scary ass shit....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/T0JY9T27CBV0/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

With the world economy teetering, the U.S. debt load insurmountable, national demographics being intentionally skewed and national resources strained to breaking, global conflict being fomented, events to precipitate a crash and reset are being rushed into being. Heads of banks are predicting catastrophic cyber attacks in the coming year... implementation of CBDC's and internet access controlled via digital ID and directed through AI.

And the sequence of events is quickening.

"...the internet as you know it will not exist... digital ID will be tied to your isp... and your access controlled..." (paraphrased)
"Back up any digital content, data and knowledge you have, now... faraday bag it and airgap your machines..."

"...to avoid this slavery by digitalization, invest now in 'freedom tech' (e.g.startOS, gypsy?)"

FJB

Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Abrupt change" is coming.

FJB

Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can anyone confirm that an old microwave makes a good faraday box for storing small electronics?

Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chains wrote:
Can anyone confirm that an old microwave makes a good faraday box for storing small electronics?

I can confirm it does NOT work. RF easily gets inside.

Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse:

"These — my Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse — are:

Digital Identity

The United Nations’ Agenda 2030

The World Health Organization’s Pandemic Treaty

Central Bank Digital Currency"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... apocalypse

FJB

Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone else sees Texas?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:bigsmile: It's close to my heart. I love chocolate and think it should be our official national food. And deserves it's own food group as well!

Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:31 am

surevaliance wrote:
Anyone else sees Texas?

You need to lay off the weed dude...... :bonghit:
Surprised the box is still full when you saw it.

Another good interview with Jan Halper-Hayes.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kSMBNEwpfOao/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Anyone else sees Texas?

Is this one of those things you have to stare at for an hour and then it jumps out at you?

FJB

Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next