Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:16 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow. That's abstract, and while I didn't notice that I did see the current (p)Resident:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:rofl9:

Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Those who were born in ‘66 are 57 now and those who were born in ‘57 are 66 now…
:popcorn:

Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:17 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

surevaliance wrote:
Those who were born in ‘66 are 57 now and those who were born in ‘57 are 66 now…
:popcorn:

Can’t you say the same about any year?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah! Voodoo magic, right?!
:peep:

Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.infowars.com/posts/directed ... tleblower/

Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:56 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Occasionally my box of Eggos seem to contain an eggo that’s 3/4 normal size

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’ve noticed with Amazon I’m not able to order more and more items. And not illegal or questionable items. Here is an example of two today. I can get curry from Australia or candy from England but can’t get a tv wipe?

Last week it was a cooking utensil. Strange. But like I have said, they are grooming us to order everything online. All these people, robbing and destroying brick, and mortar stores, it’s not gonna last anymore.

And once you reach your 1 pound of beef for the month, you get crickets.

Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Your Personal Carbon Allowance.

Fifteen minute cities are just a start. Your personal carbon allowance will limit most tourism if not eliminate the industry (for all but the most elite, of course).

"“A Sustainable Future for Travel”, warns of “travel extinction”, where some areas suffer such radical climate change that all tourism there ceases, and “personal carbon allowances” that will restrict how often one is permitted travel."

That, too, is only a fraction of the contraction of your standard of living. Do you like a nice cozy home in the winter?

"For all practical purposes, your carbon emissions will line up with your energy usage, give or take a relatively narrow band of efficiencies...

Said differently: Your standard of living is your energy usage. Reducing a society’s energy usage is the same as reducing its living standards."

You will have to reduce your footprint.

"How serious are our leaders and policymakers about reducing the citizenry’s living standards by upwards of 85%?

Here is Canada’s Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault, rather blithely confirming that the government will limit natural gas usage in order to fight climate change:

Reporter: There will be limitations on how much natural gas you can use in the winter?

Guilbeault: Yes, absolutely, that’s what fighting climate change looks like."

And how will digital currencies be employed to implement your use of budgeted carbon credits? Read on:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... allowances

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Foreshadowing. Remember the .mil/LE exercise the was conducted the day of the 9/11 attacks which confused the response because the scenario of the drill was of the exact same premise as the actual attack?

Or the missile strike on the passenger plane; the missile coming from one of the ships in an ongoing .mil/Navy exercise?

How about an actual pandemic sweeping the globe after Bill Gates (anti-Christ) and the globalists warned of the same and response exercises conducted?

Each of these fabricated calamities were presaged by in-your-face announcements of the coming chaos.

Well, get ready for it. You've been asking for it! You'll get it:

"Leave the World Behind

"This powerful new film (which was funded in part by Barack Obama) foreshadows a coming cyber attack false flag event that will likely take down electrical, banking and telecommunications infrastructure across the USA." :popcorn:

There is even an element of the seven degrees of Kevin Bacon:

"Now let's talk about the movie "Leave the World Behind." This movie was produced with funding from a company owned, as I understand it by Barack Obama and Michelle Obama. It was directed by Sam Esmail. And it stars among others, Julia Roberts, Ethan Hawke, Mahershala Ali, who's a great actor, I really admire his acting by the way, and Kevin Bacon. "

"... Kevin Bacon plays the American prepper... He's got an American flag, and he's got a shot gun. He's wearing a baseball cap, and he's the All American guy who's the prepper. He's a handyman, he does contracting work, and he's a hands on guy..."

Of the movie plot:

"What the movie explores is a scenario where there are infrastructure attacks on the United States of America that take down telecommunications, and are designed to cause chaos and confusion among the American people in order to cause uprisings and revolts, and ultimately, a civil war in the country, There are effects of psychological warfare depicted in the film, for example, a small airplane dropping leaflets that appear to contain Arabic writing that says Death to America."

More about the plot of the film and discussion about this actually being a foreshadowing of the global cabals next moves here:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-13- ... -come.html

https://www.brighteon.com/daf8d06c-2b0f ... 3b380a6297

FJB

Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Germane to the post above (mine) here's a diagram of "The Totalitarian Three-Step"

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... step_.html

"...whatever the tune, the steps are the same:

Manufacture a “crisis”
Offer “emergency solutions” people would never accept except for the “crisis.”
Results achieve the hidden goal, unrelated to the supposed problem"

FJB

Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You think you own your assets? Aw, hawnee, you so cute.

"...to mutualise potential default losses in excess of IM, CCPs also require their members to contribute to a default fund (DF). As a result, CCPs are in command of large pools of liquid assets.

That “large pool of liquid assets” is the full universe of traded securities.

In a market collapse, the stocks and bonds you think you own will be sucked into the default fund (DF) as additional collateral for the evaporating value of the derivatives complex. This is “The Great Taking”."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk3AVceraTI

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... eat-taking

FJB

Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:48 am

I ran across this channel when "The Fall of Minneapolis" popped up in my feed....
There are a good number of vids/documentaries that are peeking my interest and I will work my way thru them in time --- I'm sure there are others here that will find them interesting too.
Watching "Shot Dead" right now and "The War on Ivermectin" will be next....

GenX Reports
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= ... o&sort=new

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There's enough tin-foil to go around and I'm not the only one fashioning hats.

Up is down, and black is white.... Orwelian doesn't begin to cover the nature of the beast. War on Cash meets, AI is Consuming the World, meets Covid, meets Elections....

"The Perfidious Unreality Of The "New Normal"
"In my (a) piece on the UN’s “Global Digital Compact” I (the author, not jukk0u) described it thus:

the final aim of globalist policy [is] control of all aspects of life, achieved by inserting a digital filter between people and reality. Banking, communication, media consumption, shopping. Every interaction you have will be through a digital membrane which can both monitor your exchanges with the world and – if deemed necessary – deny you access to that world.

By making every purchase remote, every interaction digital, they can effectively disrupt everybody’s ability to interact with reality."

" To an authoritarian ruling elite insane narratives serve as both loyalty test and humiliation ritual....

...If they give you something impossible to believe, and you don’t question it, you are demonstrating greater loyalty to the authority above you than to the reality around you...

...The more absurd the lie you believe – or claim to believe – the more loyal you are to the Party. The more you pretzel your own mind at the command of the establishment the lower you sink in obeisance, the more you humiliate yourself...

..The more you humiliate yourself, the more you are no longer your own person."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... new-normal

Remember: The Second Amendment was written to address hunters' rights; "no one is trying to take your guns."
Stay mentally strong, folks.

"This is the perfidious unreality of the “new normal”. It’s not just about deception or fakery or propaganda.
It’s about breaking your spirit and your mind."

FJB

Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next