Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:43 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 3rd Term Obama 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He is a dick.

He openly doesn't care what conservatives think. Never has. Just exactly what the fawning press love. Fuqer said he would unite the people. That was never ever a goal. Who the hell believed that jive? Never me for one. He's a clown. He's left a lot a space for Hillary. Press will roll out Hillary the hawk, Hillary the right centrist any time after we figure out Trumpnado.

Obama butt raped us, and 40% of the population are still smiling about it. What the hell will Valerie Jarrett and clan gang do?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Personally I think the presidency should be one six year term. This way they have plenty of time to work their agenda without the stress or issues of running for a second term. Most two term presidents will say the second term was far better as they didn't have to worry about running again. If you think about it, most of the first term is spent campaigning and doing things just to get votes for the second running. Get rid of that and the president can just focus on being president. Six years seems to be a good compromise between what they would get between one and two terms. Plus we elect senators for a six year term, why not the president? After all they did amend term limits of the presidency once before, no reason why they can't do this.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:18 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Wetpaperbag wrote:
Personally I think the presidency should be one six year term. This way they have plenty of time to work their agenda without the stress or issues of running for a second term. Most two term presidents will say the second term was far better as they didn't have to worry about running again. If you think about it, most of the first term is spent campaigning and doing things just to get votes for the second running. Get rid of that and the president can just focus on being president. Six years seems to be a good compromise between what they would get between one and two terms. Plus we elect senators for a six year term, why not the president? After all they did amend term limits of the presidency once before, no reason why they can't do this.

Uhhh Ok...

What, pray tell has this guy done that is even remotely presidential.?

Remember he started his first term by apologizing for America being America...bowing to the Saudi King and hasn't stopped shitting on the good 'ol USA or the Constitution since.....now we have a Putin with huge balls, Middle East in an uproar, the US in a near race war and Iran with nukes.

His mantra is lead from behind.

6 Years of this suck-ass wouldn't change a thing except maybe set us up for 12 years of this clown instead of 8 that still feels like 25.

This Country needs rid of this shit heel and his henchmen fast as possible.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soldier_Citizen wrote:
Is that a war drum I hear?

Fuck this noise

Not just drums....I also hear a flamethrower guitar in the distance.

Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

Uhhh Ok...

Remember he started his first term by apologizing for America being America...bowing to the Saudi King and hasn't stopped shitting on the good 'ol USA or the Constitution since.....now we have a Putin with huge balls, Middle East in an uproar, the US in a near race war and Iran with nukes.

6 Years of this suck-ass wouldn't change a thing except maybe set us up for 12 years of this clown instead of 8 that still feels like 25.

My statement wasn't in regards to the current administration, but more of a general thing and a suggestion for presidential terms moving forward. I don't know how you read that as a post supporting the current administration? Think of it this way, if we had 6 years he would have been out of office by now.

Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:29 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Wetpaperbag wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

Uhhh Ok...

My statement wasn't in regards to the current administration, but more of a general thing and a suggestion for presidential terms moving forward. I don't know how you read that as a post supporting the current administration? Think of it this way, if we had 6 years he would have been out of office by now.

I realize that you were talking in general.

My post wasn't directed at your statement but more a rhetorical question with an observation that this country would have re-elected him after 6yrs.

They did after 4yr even with his abominable first term.

If we could magically make this November a Presidential election year that would have him as a candidate I'm not so sure he'd loose.

That's how much faith I have in the people that vote in this Country.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AHHH it all comes out, that fucker is jealous!!!

Oshit tells African leaders ‘no one should be president for life’
http://www.france24.com/en/20150728-usa ... -democracy

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:07 am

WaJim wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

Uhhh Ok...

I realize that you were talking in general.

My post wasn't directed at your statement but more a rhetorical question with an observation that this country would have re-elected him after 6yrs.

They did after 4yr even with his abominable first term.

If we could magically make this November a Presidential election year that would have him as a candidate I'm not so sure he'd loose.

That's how much faith I have in the people that vote in this Country.

He would've lost the 2nd term, if old Mitt Romney didn't choke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3