Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:19 am

Hope everyone has a good time with family.Hope politics don't ruin get togethers.[emoji3]

Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:45 am

dennydp wrote:Hope everyone has a good time with family.Hope politics don't ruin get togethers.[emoji3]

Yes - thanks to Waguns and madpixar and the other guy for allowing me to vent, 2016. That is a lot to be thankful for.

I think politics won't come up..........but I'm ready to pout like a little girl if Hillary comes up. Full show mode. She should have won!

Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:52 am

Pablo wrote:
dennydp wrote:Hope everyone has a good time with family.Hope politics don't ruin get togethers.[emoji3]

Yes - thanks to Waguns and madpixar and the other guy for allowing me to vent, 2016. That is a lot to be thankful for.

I think politics won't come up..........but I'm ready to pout like a little girl if Hillary comes up. Full show mode. She should have won!

:facepalm2:

Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:59 am

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone; I hope you all have a relaxing day, whatever it is that you're doing.

We'll have a small gathering at my place, probably seven people total. Hopefully it won't get too contentious. :bigsmile:

Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:04 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Be thankful for your many blessings.

cootduster

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:30 am

Anyone that doesn't have a place to go, and wants one..... Send me a pm. We always have extra room. Dinner starts at 4, in Tacoma.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:33 am

Rix86 wrote:Anyone that doesn't have a place to go, and wants one..... Send me a pm. We always have extra room. Dinner starts at 4, in Tacoma.

Will it be a Vegan style Dinner? I'm a Vegan. :bigsmile:

Happy Thanksgiving

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:45 am

Ditto the greetings...

May we all be thankful for the good things we have been given and recognize their source.
May this day not be all about football, stuffing ourselves and preparing for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:04 am

Happy Hillery didn't win.
A must listen song from Arlo Guthrie today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:12 am

zombie66 wrote:
Rix86 wrote:Anyone that doesn't have a place to go, and wants one..... Send me a pm. We always have extra room. Dinner starts at 4, in Tacoma.

Happy Thanksgiving

Absolutely not. Turkey, as it should be.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:14 am

Rix86 wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving

Absolutely not. Turkey, as it should be.

I was kidding. Good on you for the offer.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:22 am

Happy Thanksgiving. I have been listening to hours of NPR the past few days to prepare myself for visiting the in-laws. I'm trying not to ask "Did Obama bring you this turkey?"

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:22 am

Many Thanks...

To so many. Be Thankful and share your thanks with all. :bow:

One of my Thanks is for this site... WaGuns!
:wagwoot:

Thank you!
:cheers2:

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:29 am

Happy Thanksgiving all. Grateful for the holiday weekend and a chance to get some rest.

Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:00 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow Gunners!!! May your bellies be full and your powder dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post a reply