there ya go LC

Winning the Internets!!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain90s wrote:
So confession time: I went to the march today. :reaction:

Here's my thoughts and observations. Tentatively titled "In The Belly Of The Beast"

snip succinctified

Thanks man. Awesome answer. Explains a ton.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:08 pm

All they want is their 5 minutes of youtube or twitter fame. The rest just want to break stuff, because that's all they can do, afterwards, they'll be looking for their 'Participation Trophy'.

The same Government that considers the Founding Fathers 'Terrorists, is the same Government the Founding Fathers warned us against…

MEMBER; NRA, SAF, GOA, Lewis County Oath Keepers,

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WOD wrote:
All they want is their 5 minutes of youtube or twitter fame. The rest just want to break stuff, because that's all they can do, afterwards, they'll be looking for their 'Participation Trophy'.

A lot of that going on.

Unrelated I do see some irony when Muslim women protest white Christian/Atheist men and the treatment of women.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: South Puget Sound (sounds more hoity toity than Puyallup)
Pablo wrote:
WOD wrote:

A lot of that going on.

Unrelated I do see some irony when Muslim women protest white Christian/Atheist men and the treatment of women.

Muslim--Make me a sammich, or I'll honor kill you.
White Christian guy--Make me a sammich, or I'll have to get up off the couch and do it myself.

Yep, we be treatin our bitchez pretty bad...

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Beer Hounds wrote:
Has anyone heard Trump say anything about gay people by chance? I have never heard him say anything about it, and all the usual soundbites are never anti gay that I have heard. There is the usual pro pussy grabbing mentions, but never anything about a woman doing it.

I've been wondering that myself. Near as I can tell it has to do with Pence who is a freakish anti gay

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Perhaps these people relish in being victims.....after all it is hard to have a revolution when you have a roof over your head, a full belly and a smart phone...so you improvise

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:02 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A gun toting liberal friend of mine summed it up nicely "Boredom and a lack of existential intelligence"

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Compared to what minorities around the earth have gone through and continue to go through in some areas and walks of life, some of the chubby folks in the pictures couldn't hardly define the word struggle or hardship.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain90s wrote:
So confession time: I went to the march today. :reaction:

Here's my thoughts and observations. Tentatively titled "In The Belly Of The Beast"

Signs everywhere, some of them clever ("We Shall OverComb" with a stylized drawing of Trump's hair made me chuckle). At one point a woman began speaking in Spanish, but I had even less idea of what she was saying.

This failed gloriously, and somehow we found ourselves right at the front of the march. Or so we thought.

I had a Deadpool mask in my jacket pocket, which I hadn't brought by design, but I put it on for a little bit, partially because I thought it was funny.

Here we took the Monorail in to the Seattle Center, which was fun as I hadn't done it since I was around Morrigan's age (15).

So what did I learn vis a vis this thread's title? I'm not sure, to be honest.

It was certainly an interesting experience. And I smoked a ton of weed.

I think the pot had a lot to do with these sentences.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My very Liberal, very Lesbian, and very fat ass neighbor had a group of friends gather at her place yesterday and all car pooled to the march. While they were out on her deck, I opened my office window which faces her deck, went to youtube and found the inauguration speech and played that mofo super loud. :bigsmile:

#salty

Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
My very Liberal, very Lesbian, and very fat ass neighbor had a group of friends gather at her place yesterday and all car pooled to the march. While they were out on her deck, I opened my office window which faces her deck, went to youtube and found the inauguration speech and played that mofo super loud. :bigsmile:

#salty

:thumbsup2:

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:23 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Compared to what minorities around the earth have gone through and continue to go through in some areas and walks of life, some of the chubby folks in the pictures couldn't hardly define the word struggle or hardship.

Some of those "chubby folks" could feed a medium sized cannibal family for a year. :bigsmile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deadshot2 wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Some of those "chubby folks" could feed a medium sized cannibal family for a year. :bigsmile:

Yeah in the barrio where I grew up they would be called eaters, or Los Comedores, La gente que comemos or just Chancho for short.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:19 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Attachment:
16142561_1337111369642994_7636799738641663316_n.jpg

My wife informed me that there is a law making razors tax free because they are "essential." I did not know this. So logic somehow dictates that razors being tax free while tampons are not is sexist, despite the fact that this law applies to womens razors as well. Obvious this means that tampons should be tax free, the only equitable solution.

You would think this would just be an example to these folks of dumb regulations and laws that are an indication of government overreach and need for simplification of tax codes.

Instead obviously it means THE SYSTEM HATES WIMMENZ

Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next