Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:12 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Trump says Trump Tower wiretapped just before election 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Are you still pissed that Hitlary [sic] lost?

I'll take one for ANZAC.

No, Rick. No I am not "pissed" that Sec. Hillary did not win the 2016 Presidential election.

However! I am more than a little pissed that it is now appearing to be quite possible that our current sitting POTUS knew or should have known that members of his campaign, if not he himself, actively colluded with a foreign power in an attempt to alter the outcome of the 2016 election.

Also think that it's a wee bit fucked up to continue to defend the actions of a man who seems to have no regard for the Constitution or the Bill of Rights and has actively used his office to garner money for private enterprises directly benefiting himself or his family.

Emoluments clause what now? Or shall we dust off the Logan Act? Maybe take a look at the definition of high crimes and misdemeanors per the Constitution? Gosh, so many choices...

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Zero proof. And you talk about the Constitution. Laughable.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The microwave will have more to share very soon.

Divided we fall.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Hey, at least I've read the Constitution. Taken Constitutional Law classes, even. Neither of which are things that the sitting POTUS has done himself.

As for proof....there's this little saying about smoke and fire? Maybe Google it.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Hey, at least I've read the Constitution. Taken Constitutional Law classes, even. Neither of which are things that the sitting POTUS has done himself.

As for proof....there's this little saying about smoke and fire? Maybe Google it.

smoke on the water,
Fire in the sky?
:bonghit:

Divided we fall.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That last scheming, lying administration bullshitted their way through and the gun hating clown Obama claimed to be a Constitutional scholar. Funny how that works. They studied their way around and over the Constitution.

http://www.youngcons.com/gowdy-points-t ... gal-leaks/

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Yeah, zero proof to support Trump's crazed tweets....

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am curious how has the FBI been investigating for collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia since the summer. What did this investigation involve?

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike in Wa wrote:
I am curious how has the FBI been investigating for collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia since the summer. What did this investigation involve?

[youtube1]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HlXXZQgh72Y[/youtube1]

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Are you still pissed that Hitlary [sic] lost?

I'll take one for ANZAC.

No, Rick. No I am not "pissed" that Sec. Hillary did not win the 2016 Presidential election.

However! I [b]am
more than a little pissed that it is now appearing to be quite possible that our current sitting POTUS knew or should have known that members of his campaign, if not he himself, actively colluded with a foreign power in an attempt to alter the outcome of the 2016 election.

Also think that it's a wee bit fucked up to continue to defend the actions of a man who seems to have no regard for the Constitution or the Bill of Rights and has actively used his office to garner money for private enterprises directly benefiting himself or his family. [/b]

Emoluments clause what now? Or shall we dust off the Logan Act? Maybe take a look at the definition of high crimes and misdemeanors per the Constitution? Gosh, so many choices...

So you are now sounding off about Obama? TSK TSK TSK

I Believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies."
William Tyler Page 1917

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Mike in Wa wrote:

Brilliant that they were investigating Trump since July -- didn't tell anyone. But they find Clinton emails on Weiner's laptop and they tell the world.

What do you think Comey's motivation is in doing that? Two candidates, two investigations. One secret, one public.

Who is running the country?

Last edited by ANZAC on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ANZAC wrote:

My daughter, obviously.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
ANZAC wrote:

My daughter, obviously.

Seems legit.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The saltiness is thick in this thread

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Take a look at the v 4 u l tt 5 3 v 3 n vvikil34ks du mp and particularly look at the um8r4g3 program to see how our agencies have a toolkit of every other nation's h4cking tools. In essence, they can do anything and specifically make it look like someone else is doing it.

Then tell me you know for a FACT that the same administration that sent DN| C|app3r to lie under oath to Congress (before 5novvd3n outed him as a liar) wouldn't be capable and willing to try and target Hillary to try and make her look like a victim and also try and plant evidence about T rump?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next