Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:48 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Trump says Trump Tower wiretapped just before election 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The democrats have basically confirmed this because now they are going after the guy who revealed it to the public.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/elija ... le/2618203

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:47 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Alpine wrote:
The democrats have basically confirmed this because now they are going after the guy who revealed it to the public.

The democrats are playing the exact same game the republicans are. This is not a confirmation of anything except partisan bullshit.
Be fair, and acknowledge the errors on BOTH sides of the aisle. Was it, indeed, an error for Nunes to trot over to POTUS and reveal information that he had obtained? I suspect it was.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Alpine wrote:

The democrats are playing the exact same game the republicans are. This is not a confirmation of anything except partisan bullshit.
Be fair, and acknowledge the errors on BOTH sides of the aisle. Was it, indeed, an error for Nunes to trot over to POTUS and reveal information that he had obtained? I suspect it was.

As someone here has for their signature: (paraphrased because I can't remember the exact words.) To argue who screwed the pooch first, is a fallacy. (Illogical) Screwing the pooch is wrong.

This has become an argument of not only who screwed the pooch first, but who screwed the pooch the most. With whom. Etc...

I DON'T CARE!!!

QUIT SCREWING THE POOCH!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2017/ ... of-a-mess/

"It means Team Trump was in contact with legitimate FI targets who were being monitored totally legally via SIGINT"

So, Trump being "right" about being Trump campaign being "wiretapped' (incidental or deliberate) is NOT a good thing for our country, because it means they were swept up by being in contact with foreign entities already under surveillance.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ANZAC wrote:
http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2017/03/22/4-reasons-devin-nuness-stunt-created-more-of-a-mess/

"It means Team Trump was in contact with legitimate FI targets who were being monitored totally legally via SIGINT"

So, Trump being "right" about being Trump campaign being "wiretapped' (incidental or deliberate) is NOT a good thing for our country, because it means they were swept up by being in contact with foreign entities already under surveillance.

Wrong. Because after 8+ months of investigation there are no charges pending against Trump. They've been investigating this for almost a year and no proof of any wrongdoing. So Trump's campaign was in contact with FISA targets, so what? Was there criminal conduct or not? End of story.

8+ months. If you want to reduce this to guilt by association, then we need to go back and start compiling those cases against Clinton, Bush, Obama, Hillary, etc.

The big story here is that FISA is supposed to require redaction and content deletion when its discovered an American is on one end of the call, but that didn't happen here and instead Flynn's call(s) and likely other people as well got illegally leaked by intel agencies, which is a felony.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Didnt it also come out not too terribly long ago that we spy on our feckin' allies too? ....so much for "being in contact with foreign entities already under surveillance" being in any way incriminating in and of itself.

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
ANZAC wrote:
http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2017/03/22/4-reasons-devin-nuness-stunt-created-more-of-a-mess/

Wrong. Because after 8+ months of investigation there are no charges pending against Trump. They've been investigating this for almost a year and no proof of any wrongdoing. So Trump's campaign was in contact with FISA targets, so what? Was there criminal conduct or not? End of story.

8+ months. If you want to reduce this to guilt by association, then we need to go back and start compiling those cases against Clinton, Bush, Obama, Hillary, etc.

The big story here is that FISA is supposed to require redaction and content deletion when its discovered an American is on one end of the call, but that didn't happen here and instead Flynn's call(s) and likely other people as well got illegally leaked by intel agencies, which is a felony.

If they were illegally leaked, those people need to be investigated and prosecuted.

But it won't make the Trump story go away. Their investigation continues. It is probably a very complex web to unravel.
We don't know what evidence they do have. Sometimes investigations take years.

But I agree with McCain - congress needs to be taken out of the loop on this, too many of them were involved in Trump's campaign or transition.
A select committee makes the most sense.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How many years?

Wait, let me guess, 3.5 years, right?
:ROFLMAO:

Face it, there's nothing on Trump or they would have brought it out by now.

Spending the next 4 years saying how he's being eternally investigated is a farce and a poorly-disguised political ploy.

Quote:

Quote:

Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Could this be a gamechanger?

Yesterday, Freedom Watch, a conservative legal organization dedicated to fighting government corruption including filing Freedom Of Information Act lawsuits, backed whistleblower Dennis Montgomery, who has 47 hard drives and 600 million documents, and claim that some of them show Obama officials actively surveiling Trump associates and possibly Trump himself by abusing FISA warrants.

Freedom Watch sent a letter to the Chairman of the House Intel Committee, Devin Nunes, and is apparently delivering all of this info to his committee.

Instead of running off to Russia like Edward Snowden did, Montgomery sought out the Freedom Watch organization as a legal entity to protect him from being smeared by the Deep State. Instead, this allows the information to get out before the Fake News organizations try to scramble it.

From Gateway Pundit:
Quote:
A massive amount of data on 47 hard drives from a government whistle blower was turned over to the Freedom Watch group recently. The information proves Obama and company spied on everyone.

Via The Conservative Treehouse:

Freedom Watch notifies congress of a “Deep State” intelligence community whistle blower, Dennis Montgomery, with hundreds of millions of documents showing CIA and FBI and Intelligence Committees were spying on, and conducting surveillance on, American citizens for political purposes.

Mr. Montgomery is trying to use a legal “whistle-blower” process and not follow the same approach as Edward Snowden.

Stay tuned, this could get crazy real quick.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03 ... led-video/

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
PMB wrote:
Alpine wrote:

As someone here has for their signature: (paraphrased because I can't remember the exact words.) To argue who screwed the pooch first, is a fallacy. (Illogical) Screwing the pooch is wrong.

This has become an argument of not only who screwed the pooch first, but who screwed the pooch the most. With whom. Etc...

I DON'T CARE!!!

QUIT SCREWING THE POOCH!

Damn straight! :bigsmile:

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Remember how Comey claimed NO FISA warrants for Trump's campaign were sought or issued?

Oops!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... cd20be2afb

How long until we find out they really tapped Trump Tower and admit it?

Quote:

Quote:

Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9