Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:58 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Attack on Houses of Parliament (Palace of Westminster) 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jdhbulseye wrote:
ANZAC wrote:
Alpine wrote:
As I said, given second and third-generational radicalization, Brexit and new immigration controls are likely too little too late.

How does that not make sense given that this guy was native born?

:facepalm2:

Brexit and "immigration controls" are 52+ years too late for this guy.... do you instead favor some kind of ethic cleansing?

No, ethics are a good thing.

:rofl9:

I wonder if he'll catch his typo now....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
jdhbulseye wrote:
ANZAC wrote:
Alpine wrote:
As I said, given second and third-generational radicalization, Brexit and new immigration controls are likely too little too late.

How does that not make sense given that this guy was native born?

:facepalm2:

Brexit and "immigration controls" are 52+ years too late for this guy.... do you instead favor some kind of ethic cleansing?

No, ethics are a good thing.

:rofl9:

I wonder if he'll catch his typo now....

Stupid autocorrect!

:AR15firing:

Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Latest updates: 11 arrests but only 2 remain in custody. No word on connection.
Suspect made multiple recent trips to Saudi Arabia.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Why would the Brits use an UNARMED officer for security at Parliament?

Because no one has guns or knives! Duh! It's against the law!

I was watching a British version of cops. A guy had a baseball bat in his trunk, when the cops ask him what it was for, he said that he had been beaten up by an ethnic group before, and he didn't want it to happen again.

They arrested him for " possession of a defensive weapon"... it fucking floored me. Not only did they arrest the guy for having a bat, not just for a weapon, but the fact that there is an actual charge for possessing a defensive weapon. A tool of self defense. Is illegal. It fucking blew my mind.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://www.news.com.au/technology/onlin ... cc770f4e07

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Update: no accomplices

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/london ... ve-n741531

His birth name was "Adrian Elms". Two prior knife assaults.

This guy sounds a lot like the guy who took hostages in Sydney. A career criminal who "self-radicalizes" as some kind of excuse to go on a rampage.

What does this have to do with Islam then?

Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ANZAC wrote:

This guy sounds a lot like the guy who took hostages in Sydney. A career criminal who "self-radicalizes" as some kind of excuse to go on a rampage.

So the attacker wasn't Muslim?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
ANZAC wrote:

So the attacker wasn't Muslim?

You don't have to be born Muslim but you can convert.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He claimed to be Muslim.

But again, what does this have to do with the religion?

Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:55 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

ANZAC wrote:
He claimed to be Muslim.

Who knows? All we know for sure is that he's Muslim and he's a terrorist. Right? Do you agree with that much, ANZAC?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If the UK blocked immigration and travel to and from countries that imprison or execute LGBTQ people for merely existing, I wonder what % chance it would have reduced the possibility of this attack.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ANZAC wrote:
He claimed to be Muslim.

In all seriousness.... You can't be that dense...
A white guy claims he's KKK, then goes to a black church and kills a bunch of black people..

You want me to sit here and say 'well, just because he said he was with the KKK, doesn't mean that he's really KKK, not ALL KKK members want black people dead...He was just using KKK as an excuse to kill people'

Well, you know, the KKK has a violent enough history and has proven time and time again that violence is its preferred method expressing its viewpoint, so..... I think it's safe to assume that the idiots KKK viewpoint is what spawned the violence...

So, it's cool to hang out with KKK members because, well, while you may disagree with them, they're not ALL violent.. I mean, I know it says in the members handbook that they hate jews, and gays, and just about everyone else who isn't exactly like them, but just because I'm a gay jew doesn't mean they HAVE TO hate me, they're individuals and can make up their own mind....I should completely ignore anything and everything associated with them in the past, because they're not at all like that..

Let me ask you this...

If 10% of Christians worldwide, were KKK members, would you start looking at Christians differently?

The KKK and ISIS aren't that different... Most of their members are disenfranchised, looking for something to fight for... they rule by violence and fear.... blame everyone else for their problems,etc.. Look what the KKK did in areas where it 'ruled'...

We got a bowl of candy, and 10% are poisoned...and this poison, when eaten, doesn't just kill the person eating it.. It gets on their fingers, and kills a handful more people as they shake hands, and come into skin contact with others. and the longer that bowl sits there, ignored, without testing the candy for poison and removing the poisonous ones, the more the poison leeches into nearby candy... So, how long are you gonna let people eat out of the bowl, before you push the bowl away and say 'maybe we shouldn't eat these, and they probably shouldn't be on the table for people to eat until we find out why these things are killing people'......and yup, there will be idiots saying 'but, there's still good candy in there, it's not ALL poisoned!', well then, YOU take the risk, YOU eat the candy, and YOU take the chance of dying....Except, YOU wouldn't be the only one dying, you'd be putting OTHERS at risk because you wanna eat a piece of fucking candy! And the candy isn't even that good, you're only eating it because people told you that if you didn't, you're a bad person!

mildly xenophobic / country centric policies worked for Japan for HOW LONG? They still would have worked if they weren't convinced to enter WW2.... and their policies STILL WORK.... How many islamic terrorist attacks have they had?

I'm almost to the point where I think we should shut the borders down for all but commercial cargo, and put on hold everything but a tourist visa.... We need to get our own shit squared away before taking everyone else's problems in.. Drugs/homelessness/healthcare,etc. we should be taking care of our own people (regardless of religion, race, sex,etc) before we start dragging other people here that we're supposed to support..

But back to my ORIGINAL point....

You're seriously gonna say 'well, he said he was doing it for Islam, he said it was a Islamic terrorist attack, a large Islamic group SAID it was an Islamic terrorist attack, the gov't was investigating him for ties to Islamic terror organizations, but what does Islam have to do with it?'

It's a known fact that not all Muslims are violent, ISIS-loving people.. DUH... But you can't sit there and ignore the influence that religion has on radical extremists....

The religion du jour this century, that is sparking violence, is Islam....

If churches across the country, started preaching Deuteronomy....
Quote:
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
....Image

and all the sudden, non-christians started being attacked, bombed, etc.. You would think that being Christian has 'nothing to do with it'?

No, I don't have the solution, and no, I'm not saying we need to round up all the muslims, but we do need to STOP saying 'Islam has nothing to do with Islamic terror attacks', because that's BS...It plays into the equation.......

Guy yelling GOD IS GREAT while killing a bunch of people, and you're gonna say his religion didn't play a part in his decisions? :facepalm2:

I rest my case, your honor...

:runforthehills:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

It's a known fact that not all Muslims are violent, ISIS-loving people.. DUH... But you can't sit there and ignore the influence that religion has on radical extremists....

The religion du jour this century, that is sparking violence, is Islam....

If churches across the country, started preaching Deuteronomy....
Quote:
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
....Image

and all the sudden, non-christians started being attacked, bombed, etc.. You would think that being Christian has 'nothing to do with it'?

No, I don't have the solution, and no, I'm not saying we need to round up all the muslims, but we do need to STOP saying 'Islam has nothing to do with Islamic terror attacks', because that's BS...It plays into the equation.......

Guy yelling GOD IS GREAT while killing a bunch of people, and you're gonna say his religion didn't play a part in his decisions? :facepalm2:

I rest my case, your honor...

:runforthehills:

TW, the guy is from 'down under', so maybe if you typed in a language he can read, it might help.

Quote:
,¿ʇı ɥʇıʍ op oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ɯɐlsı sǝop ʇɐɥʍ ʇnq 'suoıʇɐzıuɐƃɹo ɹoɹɹǝʇ ɔıɯɐlsı oʇ sǝıʇ ɹoɟ ɯıɥ ƃuıʇɐƃıʇsǝʌuı sɐʍ ʇ,ʌoƃ ǝɥʇ 'ʞɔɐʇʇɐ ʇsıɹoɹɹǝʇ ɔıɯɐlsı uɐ sɐʍ ʇı pıɐs dnoɹƃ ɔıɯɐlsı ǝƃɹɐl ɐ 'ʞɔɐʇʇɐ ʇsıɹoɹɹǝʇ ɔıɯɐlsı ɐ sɐʍ ʇı pıɐs ǝɥ 'ɯɐlsı ɹoɟ ʇı ƃuıop sɐʍ ǝɥ pıɐs ǝɥ 'llǝʍ, ʎɐs ɐuuoƃ ʎlsnoıɹǝs ǝɹ,noʎ

˙˙˙˙ʇuıod lɐuıƃıɹo ʎɯ oʇ ʞɔɐq ʇnq

˙˙ʇɹoddns oʇ pǝsoddns ǝɹ,ǝʍ ʇɐɥʇ ǝɹǝɥ ǝldoǝd ɹǝɥʇo ƃuıƃƃɐɹp ʇɹɐʇs ǝʍ ǝɹoɟǝq (ɔʇǝ'xǝs 'ǝɔɐɹ 'uoıƃılǝɹ ɟo ssǝlpɹɐƃǝɹ) ǝldoǝd uʍo ɹno ɟo ǝɹɐɔ ƃuıʞɐʇ ǝq plnoɥs ǝʍ ˙ɔʇǝ'ǝɹɐɔɥʇlɐǝɥ/ssǝussǝlǝɯoɥ/sƃnɹp ˙˙uı sɯǝlqoɹd s,ǝslǝ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ƃuıʞɐʇ ǝɹoɟǝq ʎɐʍɐ pǝɹɐnbs ʇıɥs uʍo ɹno ʇǝƃ oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ ˙˙˙˙ɐsıʌ ʇsıɹnoʇ ɐ ʇnq ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ploɥ uo ʇnd puɐ 'oƃɹɐɔ lɐıɔɹǝɯɯoɔ ʇnq llɐ ɹoɟ uʍop sɹǝpɹoq ǝɥʇ ʇnɥs plnoɥs ǝʍ ʞuıɥʇ ı ǝɹǝɥʍ ʇuıod ǝɥʇ oʇ ʇsoɯlɐ ɯ,ı

¿pɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ ǝʌɐɥ sʞɔɐʇʇɐ ʇsıɹoɹɹǝʇ ɔıɯɐlsı ʎuɐɯ ʍoɥ ˙˙˙˙ʞɹoʍ llıʇs sǝıɔılod ɹıǝɥʇ puɐ ˙˙˙˙2ʍʍ ɹǝʇuǝ oʇ pǝɔuıʌuoɔ ʇ,uǝɹǝʍ ʎǝɥʇ ɟı pǝʞɹoʍ ǝʌɐɥ plnoʍ llıʇs ʎǝɥʇ ¿ƃuol ʍoɥ ɹoɟ uɐdɐɾ ɹoɟ pǝʞɹoʍ sǝıɔılod ɔıɹʇuǝɔ ʎɹʇunoɔ / ɔıqoɥdouǝx ʎlplıɯ

¡uosɹǝd pɐq ɐ ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇ,upıp noʎ ɟı ʇɐɥʇ noʎ ploʇ ǝldoǝd ǝsnɐɔǝq ʇı ƃuıʇɐǝ ʎluo ǝɹ,noʎ 'pooƃ ʇɐɥʇ uǝʌǝ ʇ,usı ʎpuɐɔ ǝɥʇ puɐ ¡ʎpuɐɔ ƃuıʞɔnɟ ɟo ǝɔǝıd ɐ ʇɐǝ ɐuuɐʍ noʎ ǝsnɐɔǝq ʞsıɹ ʇɐ sɹǝɥʇo ƃuıʇʇnd ǝq p,noʎ 'ƃuıʎp ǝuo ʎluo ǝɥʇ ǝq ʇ,uplnoʍ noʎ 'ʇdǝɔxǝ˙˙˙˙ƃuıʎp ɟo ǝɔuɐɥɔ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ noʎ puɐ 'ʎpuɐɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐǝ noʎ 'ʞsıɹ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ noʎ 'uǝɥʇ llǝʍ ',¡pǝuosıod llɐ ʇou s,ʇı 'ǝɹǝɥʇ uı ʎpuɐɔ pooƃ llıʇs s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ʇnq, ƃuıʎɐs sʇoıpı ǝq llıʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ 'dnʎ puɐ˙˙˙˙˙˙,ǝldoǝd ƃuıllıʞ ǝɹɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝsǝɥʇ ʎɥʍ ʇno puıɟ ǝʍ lıʇun ʇɐǝ oʇ ǝldoǝd ɹoɟ ǝlqɐʇ ǝɥʇ uo ǝq ʇ,uplnoɥs ʎlqɐqoɹd ʎǝɥʇ puɐ 'ǝsǝɥʇ ʇɐǝ ʇ,uplnoɥs ǝʍ ǝqʎɐɯ, ʎɐs puɐ ʎɐʍɐ lʍoq ǝɥʇ ɥsnd noʎ ǝɹoɟǝq 'lʍoq ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇno ʇɐǝ ǝldoǝd ʇǝl ɐuuoƃ noʎ ǝɹɐ ƃuol ʍoɥ 'os ˙˙˙ʎpuɐɔ ʎqɹɐǝu oʇuı sǝɥɔǝǝl uosıod ǝɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ 'sǝuo snouosıod ǝɥʇ ƃuıʌoɯǝɹ puɐ uosıod ɹoɟ ʎpuɐɔ ǝɥʇ ƃuıʇsǝʇ ʇnoɥʇıʍ 'pǝɹouƃı 'ǝɹǝɥʇ sʇıs lʍoq ʇɐɥʇ ɹǝƃuol ǝɥʇ puɐ ˙sɹǝɥʇo ɥʇıʍ ʇɔɐʇuoɔ uıʞs oʇuı ǝɯoɔ puɐ 'spuɐɥ ǝʞɐɥs ʎǝɥʇ sɐ ǝldoǝd ǝɹoɯ lnɟpuɐɥ ɐ sllıʞ puɐ 'sɹǝƃuıɟ ɹıǝɥʇ uo sʇǝƃ ʇı ˙˙ʇı ƃuıʇɐǝ uosɹǝd ǝɥʇ llıʞ ʇsnɾ ʇ,usǝop 'uǝʇɐǝ uǝɥʍ 'uosıod sıɥʇ puɐ˙˙˙pǝuosıod ǝɹɐ %01 puɐ 'ʎpuɐɔ ɟo lʍoq ɐ ʇoƃ ǝʍ

˙˙˙,pǝlnɹ, ʇı ǝɹǝɥʍ sɐǝɹɐ uı pıp ʞʞʞ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʞool ˙˙ɔʇǝ'sɯǝlqoɹd ɹıǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝslǝ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ǝɯɐlq ˙˙˙˙ɹɐǝɟ puɐ ǝɔuǝloıʌ ʎq ǝlnɹ ʎǝɥʇ ˙˙˙ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɟ oʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɹoɟ ƃuıʞool 'pǝsıɥɔuɐɹɟuǝsıp ǝɹɐ sɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹıǝɥʇ ɟo ʇsoɯ ˙˙˙ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ʇɐɥʇ ʇ,uǝɹɐ sısı puɐ ʞʞʞ ǝɥʇ

¿ʎlʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp suɐıʇsıɹɥɔ ʇɐ ƃuıʞool ʇɹɐʇs noʎ plnoʍ 'sɹǝqɯǝɯ ʞʞʞ ǝɹǝʍ 'ǝpıʍplɹoʍ suɐıʇsıɹɥɔ ɟo %01 ɟı

˙˙˙sıɥʇ noʎ ʞsɐ ǝɯ ʇǝl

˙˙ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıl llɐ ʇɐ ʇou ǝɹ,ʎǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq 'ʇsɐd ǝɥʇ uı ɯǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ pǝʇɐıɔossɐ ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ puɐ ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ǝɹouƃı ʎlǝʇǝldɯoɔ plnoɥs ı˙˙˙˙puıɯ uʍo ɹıǝɥʇ dn ǝʞɐɯ uɐɔ puɐ slɐnpıʌıpuı ǝɹ,ʎǝɥʇ 'ǝɯ ǝʇɐɥ oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,usǝop ʍǝɾ ʎɐƃ ɐ ɯ,ı ǝsnɐɔǝq ʇsnɾ ʇnq 'ɯǝɥʇ ǝʞıl ʎlʇɔɐxǝ ʇ,usı oɥʍ ǝslǝ ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ʇnoqɐ ʇsnɾ puɐ 'sʎɐƃ puɐ 'sʍǝɾ ǝʇɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ʞooqpuɐɥ sɹǝqɯǝɯ ǝɥʇ uı sʎɐs ʇı ʍouʞ ı 'uɐǝɯ ı ˙˙ʇuǝloıʌ llɐ ʇou ǝɹ,ʎǝɥʇ 'ɯǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ǝǝɹƃɐsıp ʎɐɯ noʎ ǝlıɥʍ 'llǝʍ 'ǝsnɐɔǝq sɹǝqɯǝɯ ʞʞʞ ɥʇıʍ ʇno ƃuɐɥ oʇ looɔ s,ʇı 'os

˙˙˙ǝɔuǝloıʌ ǝɥʇ pǝuʍɐds ʇɐɥʍ sı ʇuıodʍǝıʌ ʞʞʞ sʇoıpı ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ǝɯnssɐ oʇ ǝɟɐs s,ʇı ʞuıɥʇ ı ˙˙˙˙˙os 'ʇuıodʍǝıʌ sʇı ƃuıssǝɹdxǝ poɥʇǝɯ pǝɹɹǝɟǝɹd sʇı sı ǝɔuǝloıʌ ʇɐɥʇ uıɐƃɐ ǝɯıʇ puɐ ǝɯıʇ uǝʌoɹd sɐɥ puɐ ʎɹoʇsıɥ ɥƃnouǝ ʇuǝloıʌ ɐ sɐɥ ʞʞʞ ǝɥʇ 'ʍouʞ noʎ 'llǝʍ

,ǝldoǝd llıʞ oʇ ǝsnɔxǝ uɐ sɐ ʞʞʞ ƃuısn ʇsnɾ sɐʍ ǝɥ˙˙˙pɐǝp ǝldoǝd ʞɔɐlq ʇuɐʍ sɹǝqɯǝɯ ʞʞʞ llɐ ʇou 'ʞʞʞ ʎllɐǝɹ s,ǝɥ ʇɐɥʇ uɐǝɯ ʇ,usǝop 'ʞʞʞ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ sɐʍ ǝɥ pıɐs ǝɥ ǝsnɐɔǝq ʇsnɾ 'llǝʍ, ʎɐs puɐ ǝɹǝɥ ʇıs oʇ ǝɯ ʇuɐʍ noʎ

˙˙ǝldoǝd ʞɔɐlq ɟo ɥɔunq ɐ sllıʞ puɐ ɥɔɹnɥɔ ʞɔɐlq ɐ oʇ sǝoƃ uǝɥʇ 'ʞʞʞ s,ǝɥ sɯıɐlɔ ʎnƃ ǝʇıɥʍ ɐ

Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ANZAC wrote:
He claimed to be Muslim.

Shit man, if the clown was even remotely Christian he would have been labeled a Christian Terrorist Right Wing Fanatic Gun Loving Anti-government Goon in 0.01 microseconds. And no way in hell would you defend him. Why defend Islam? It doesn't make any sense.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Guys he only read the nice parts of the Koran, ie where it says be nice to your neighbor, help people out, don't steal. Not the parts where they say you have to do bad things to non believers.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next