Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Kshama Sawant should face federal charges 

She is a terrorist and should be dealt with as same.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

She is in endless fake outrage mode about income inequality, yet she wants people to take a day off without pay to protest. Me thinkest she doesn't understand how income happens. Will she be taking a day off from getting those Microsoft-funded alimony checks? Nahhh...

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:36 am

mislabeled wrote:
She is in endless fake outrage mode about income inequality, yet she wants people to take a day off without pay to protest. Me thinkest she doesn't understand how income happens. Will she be taking a day off from getting those Microsoft-funded alimony checks? Nahhh...

Yeah what I find funny about Sawant is that she has been repeatedly asked how much she is worth or how much she came out of her divorce settlement with. She dodges the question every time. I understand that is sort of her private business, but when you build a reputation on complaining about the rich, and yet you appear to be pretty well-off yourself, people are going to ask.

She owns a pretty nice house in her district while claiming to only take home $40k income - she claims that the rest of her $117k council salary goes into a "solidarity fund"

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepoliti ... rity-fund/

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Does she have body guards?
I bet she does.

Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's a thought that ought to make quite a few people uncomfortable.

How do you think people like Sawant, and Murray get into office? Quick answer is "Voter Apathy". If anyone reading this has a habit of NOT voting because they think their vote doesn't matter, yada, yada, yada, that's exactly what does let the "whack-doodles" take over.

When election results are tallied and I read that less than 60% of eligible voters cast a ballot, it's pathetic. The "Left" has done a great job of mobilizing their voters and unfortunately those of us who oppose their policies have way too many among us who just prefer to not participate in the process. I can't count the number of people I've met over the years who've bitched about how our government has essentially turned to the Left yet when I ask them if they vote, almost to a person they say "NOPE, what difference does it make? Everything is already rigged so why bother.

And there you have it. Are YOU one of those??? If you are, why bitch about people like Sawant, etc? By not voting against people like this it just makes the other side's votes more powerful. When they win they think they have a mandate and non-voters are strengthening that feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
fairlanericky wrote:
Plain and simple, should Ms. Sawant or any of her ilk find themselves on I-5 at any time on May 1, they should expect to be run the F@#k over. No F@#ks given.

Ric

Time to weld the spikes on.

Send WSDOT Snow Plows down the freeway, side by sice with blades touching at each end. Show the protesters that are dumb enough to go out on the freeway a solid wall of steel advancing on them.

Of course then they'd have to follow with the water trucks to clear all the shit off the pavement :bigsmile:

With rabble rousers like Sawant I think this has the makings of an interesting May Day. I'm planning on watching live coverage with plenty of drink and snacks. Between the Sawant followers and Anarchists, Seattle could end up making international news ------ again.

Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Motivated wrote:
She is a terrorist and should be dealt with as same.

Drone Strike????

Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:15 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

deadshot2 wrote:
Here's a thought that ought to make quite a few people uncomfortable.

How do you think people like Sawant, and Murray get into office? Quick answer is "Voter Apathy". If anyone reading this has a habit of NOT voting because they think their vote doesn't matter, yada, yada, yada, that's exactly what does let the "whack-doodles" take over.

When election results are tallied and I read that less than 60% of eligible voters cast a ballot, it's pathetic. The "Left" has done a great job of mobilizing their voters and unfortunately those of us who oppose their policies have way too many among us who just prefer to not participate in the process. I can't count the number of people I've met over the years who've bitched about how our government has essentially turned to the Left yet when I ask them if they vote, almost to a person they say "NOPE, what difference does it make? Everything is already rigged so why bother.

And there you have it. Are YOU one of those??? If you are, why bitch about people like Sawant, etc? By not voting against people like this it just makes the other side's votes more powerful. When they win they think they have a mandate and non-voters are strengthening that feeling.

Very well said, sir. You are spot on.

Whenever I have a private party transfer going, I try to ask if the parties involved voted against I-594. Most don't even know when it voted in.

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:37 am
Profile WWW

Just found out today that I will be working near downtown that afternoon/evening.. ugh

Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4